France

It's the next day and francesco and I are on the plane headed to France! We're going to out townhouse that I bought there, we've only been once and we need to decorate and move some of our stuff in. My phone rings and it's James ! "Hey friend! Long time no see." I said. "Hey del rey! I know I've been superrr busy. How have you been?" James replies. "I'm good, I'm on a plane right now going to France. What about you?" I said. "Oh nice, when's your next show so I can come?" He asked. "I think it's the day after tomorrow in New York. It starts at 7" I replied. "Okay! I'll be there. I'll see you then ok?" James said. "Ok! Cya" I said hanging up." Oh no ,what does he want" Francesco said. "He's coming to my next show in NY." "Oh good I'll be at that one. So he can't try anything." Francesco said laughing. "Oh geez." I replied.

We just made it to our apartment and I had a bed delivered a week before so we didn't have to sleep on the floor. It's 2:30 am. We get in our bed and Francesco says "I love this place so much. This is our "apartment" you know, like none of our ex's have been here." "I know! It's like starting fresh." I said smiling. "It's our first night here doesn't that mean we should be having sex" Francesco said. "Yeah but we just did and I'm too tired" I said laughing. "Me too!" Francesco said. "We should make it a deal, we can't do it until we finish decorating the house, that way when it's all done and filled in it'll be our first night with it done! " I said laughing. "WHAT BUT THATS TWO DAYS." Francesco yelled laughing. "No we have two days,we can finish before then." I said laughing with him. "Oh god, I'm gonna finish in two hours then." Francesco said.

The next day we walk all over the city and just buy a bunch of stuff. Then we got tired of carrying it so I called my driver. We got a sofa, dishes, toilet paper, paint, paintings, desks. Everything! We get back to the apartment and the guys we hired to unload the heavy stuff with francesco brings in the tables and sofa.

A few hours later Francesco and I are painting the living room. "I think I'm gonna finish tonight." Francesco said winking. "Uh huh. We'll see!" I said. A few hours later we finish painting the living room. That's the only room we're waiting right now. We have to think about what other colors we want. Now we're in the kitchen washing and putting away the silver wear and plates. " we should have a party, to celebrate our new place. When it's done." Francesco says. "But everyone we know lives in the US" I said laughing. "Maybe we can just invite my friends from France, and Chuck, and charlie. They'll come." He said. "Okay, Ya we should. When it's all done." I said.

It's 2:00 am. And we just Finished. We both plopped on the sofa. "That was a lot." I said. "I'll say...well we finished but I think I'm too tired now." Francesco said. "Well I'm not, so let's go." I said getting on top of him. And kissing him. "Well now I'm awake." He said laughing. He carries me to the kitchen table and we start making out he pulls off my pants and underwear, then he pulls me to the edge of the table and takes off his pants. "Mm that feels so good" I said as he starts slow. "Pick me up" Francesco picks me up and my legs are wrapped around him then he goes fast. He kisses my neck and I moan. We go to the sofa and start again.