I'm not stupid.

It's the next day I haven't heard from Francesco, I just got to Texas for my next show. I'm going to call him before I go on. People kept tweeting me pictures of him out at this art gallery with some other female photographer then they went to dinner but it didn't bother me...he has friends and I don't want him to be lonely. I just miss him. It's only been 3 days.

"Dad!" I Said running up to him as he walks into the dressing room. "Hey honey!" He replied giving me a big hug. "I'm so glad you're here, I missed you, and mom..and charlie...and chuck! But she was just here."

"I'm sorry hun! Your mom is going to pick what show she wants to come to and bring charlie." "Good!" I replied. "How's Francesco doing??" Dad asks as we sit on the couch. "He's good, busy. I'm gonna call him in a second." "He can't be too busy, he was out last night." "Yeah I know, that's good,he needs to be with his friends."

As my dad and Blake talk I walk to the other side of the room to call Francesco. It rings for a while then he finally answers "Hello" he says. "Hey babe..how are you?" "I'm good! Working all the time but I'm good. I miss you so much..."

"Good and I miss you too!!" "How are the shows going? Are you ok? Is Chuck with you?" I laugh then say "the shows are amazing, so much fun, I'm good, and no she had to go back to New York..but my dad is here right now!" "Good! When's your next show after tonight?"

"Tomorrow, in North Carolina" "is your dad going with you?" Francesco Asks. "No, he has to go home." "So no one is going?!?" "Nope,it's fine though, I'm good!" "Damn, someone needs to be with you, babe we both know you hate being alone.." "But two or three shows is fine, besides I'm not alone, I have Byron and Blake."

"Ok as long as you're being honest with me...you know I'll cancel shoots if you need me." "I love you. I appreciate that babe, but honestly I'm fine, ok? You focus on your work and I'll focus on my shows and we'll see each other in 11 days."

"Okay, sounds good. I love you too,hey let's Skype tonight so I can see you" Francesco said. "Good idea, I wanna see you too" I said laughing. "Well then Miss,Grant, soon to be Carrozzini, I'll skype you tonight." Francesco said in a silly voice. "It's a date!" I said smiling.

I walk back over to Blake and my dad and sit in between them, "that's how you know she has just talked to Francesco, she's smiling up a storm." Dad said laughing. I blush then say "I didn't talk to him all yesterday." My dad laughs then goes outside to greet fans, he loves doing that.

I'm sitting next to blake on my phone and he's being awful quiet... "You ok blake?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks." He said quietly. I put my phone down then sit up "You can tell me, you know I'm here for you." He puts his phone down then looks at me

"Me and Stephanie broke up." "Aw blake im so sorry!" "It's fine, we're still cool with each other but after 3 years of dating I just can't believe it's over." "I know, I get it, 6 years of dating Barrie then we broke up, it's just weird." I said.

"How did you handle it?" "You just love the other person so much that you want the best for them, and unfortunately the best isn't being together...you'll get through it Blake, and maybe you'll get back together later."

"Thank you, that helped a lot. But I don't think we'll get back together, as long as I want to play guitar." Blake said. "What do you mean?" "She said im always on the road and I never have time for her..that's why we broke up." "I'm sorry blake, that's awful. That's how you know it isn't right, you shouldn't have to drop your dreams to make someone happy."

"Yeah, it just sucks so much.." "I know,it'll get better I promise." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. Blake looks at me then leans in like he's going to kiss me, he's one inch away from my face then I put my hand on his chest "You're just upset about Stephanie, you don't like me Blake, you know that. Let's not make anything complicated." I said. Still an inch away from my face he says "you're right. I'm sorry. Thank you." He said smiling.

My dad walks in and I quickly move my hand from blakes chest and move over, blake clears his throat and stares at his hands. "Can I talk to my daughter for a minute." Dad said like he's angry. "of, of course." Blake said stuttering and walking out the door.

Dad folds his arms then says "Lana what are you doing?!?!! Are you and bake-" "no dad Theres nothing going on with me and Blake...he was upset about his girlfriend and he tried to make a move but I stopped him, he's just upset, he doesn't have feelings for me." "Do I need to stay on tour with you?? You and Francesco are engaged Lana ,engaged!"

"Dad I know that!! I'm not stupid, I'm not doing anything wrong. No you don't need to stay with me." "Ok...fine, I'm going to take my seat now." He said walking out the door. Ugh. This would happen. I lay back onto the couch and rub my head. Geez.