Plan ahead

It's the next day and Im on my way to Florida for my next concert. Francesco is with me and my dad and mom are going to meet me at the venue! Then francesco and I are staying at their house. Francesco and I are cuddling and watching movies on the plane. My dad text's me and says "Can't wait to see you and Francesco! We've missed you guys. Cya soon!" AWW I show francesco and he says "I've missed them too!" I text my dad back and say "we miss you guys too! Be there soon. Love you x"

We just made it to Florida and we don't have time to drop our stuff off at my parents house so we just go straight to the venue. When we get to the venue, we go to the dressing room "hey guys!!" I said running in and hugging my mom and dad. "Hey honey!" Dad said "hey baby girl!" Mom said. They both hugged me then they move to francesco and hug him "I missed you guys!" Francesco said. "We missed you too! It's been so long." They said.

We all sit on the sofa and we're eating crackers and cheese. Francesco goes to the car to get my dress because I forgot to bring it in. "I want to ask you while Francesco's gone, have you heard about Barrie?" My dad asks. "No, I've heard something happened but I don't really want to know." I replied. "You don't?" My mom asked. "Is he dying?" I said. "No" my dad replied. "Then it doesn't matter to me.." I said. "I'm proud of you baby." Mom said smiling. "Thank you mom! That means a lot."

After my show, I go and greet the fans for about an hour then I get in the buss. I lay my head on francesco and he kisses my cheek. "You did amazing babe." He said smiling. "Thank you!! I'm starving!" I said. "Rob said he ordered pizza and it should be there by now." Francesco said. "Oh thank god!" I said laughing. Francesco hands me flowers and says "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman." "Aw!! I love them baby. Thank you !" I said. I love when Francesco and my fans get me flowers. I just love them. Any kind, they're all gorgeous.

We're sitting at the table and After we eat our pizza francesco said he's gonna talk to my dad about guy things that I wouldn't be interested in, so I decide to go ahead and get in my pajamas and get in bed, I say goodnight to everyone and head to my room. "Hey Rob,could I talk to you about something?" Francesco asked. "Yeah sure, let's go sit on the deck, it's nice out there." Rob relied.

Rob and Francesco are sitting in lawn chairs on the patio. "What's up?" Rob said. "Well...you know I love Lana very very much, right?" Francesco said. "Yes I do." Rob replied. "Well, she makes me so happy, and I think I make her happy too. We've only been dating for a year which isn't that long, but I know I don't want to be with anyone else. We've talked about having kids before and we seem to be on the same page with everything... I just really love your daughter so much. I'm not saying it's going to happen now, it'll probably be a little while, but if I were to ask Lana to marry me, would I have your blessing?" Francesco said staring at Rob and nervously half smiling.

"Wow. I can't even process what just happened. You're a really good guy francesco, the way Lana talks about you ..she's never talked like that about anyone before. It makes me really happy that she's happy. Yes, you would have my blessing. I would be one Hundred percent all for it. As long as you take care of my girl, and are always there for her, I'm for it." Rob said. Francesco and Rob get up and hug each other. "Thank you Rob! I'm so relieved. You know I'll always take care of her." "I know you will! I'll be happy to have you a part of the family." Rob replied.

Francesco walks into the bedroom and I say "how was the guy talk?" "It was good" francesco said. He walk over to me and lays on top of me and kisses me. "I love you." He said. "I love you too baby." I replied. He smiled then changes into his boxers and gets in the bed. He crawls next to me and puts his arms around me and lays his head on my shoulder. I hold his hand then kiss it and hold it to my chest and close my eyes. "Goodnight baby." I said. "Goodnight beautiful." Francesco replied.