Irresponsible

"Well?!" I said looking nervous. She looks at me with huge eyes then says-

Lana's POV - "I had a virus ! I'm not pregnant!" I said smiling, Francesco gets up and hugs me tightly "thank god. I am so happy right now." "Me too. I don't know what I would have done..how I would have explained it to anyone." "It's okay babe, it's okay now. Now we can start fresh and it can just be me and you." Francesco said still hugging me.

I grab his hand and take him to our room, then I open the dresser drawer, I take our engagement ring and hand it to Francesco, he grins then puts it on my finger then kisses my hand "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too. We're going to get it right this time." "We are." I said smiling at my ring.

Francesco lifts my head up and starts kissing me, I reach down onto the dresser and grab a condom then hand it to Francesco "Good girl" he said laughing.

"If we keep f*cking like that we're going to make a bunch of babies " Francesco said laughing. I lay on top of him and kiss his cheek "we can once we get married." "I can't wait. This day needs to come sooner."

"Right after the tour baby. So, I know you probably don't want to talk about this but, I talk to Blake the other day and, well, he wants to leave the band." "What! What a selfish asshole. He can't leave the band, everyone loves him as a guitarist."

"I know. It's crazy, and I hate it. But it's up to him..he just wants to leave for a while, he might come back." I said frowning. "That's insane. Didn't you guys talk about "hey what if we don't work out will you still be in the band." Or no." "Yeah we did, it's just a lot harder for him than he thought...well then we though."

"I guess so. You should let him be then maybe he'll come back. Is it hard for you?" Francesco asked. "No. Because I don't love him, I just hate that I made him feel this way, I should have never gotten involved with someone who I work with."

"That's true, but it'll be ok babe, he just needs some time, it must be really hard to get over you, I couldn't even imagine." I laugh then say "you're so sweet. .....I just hope it all gets back to normal."

"It will. Just give it some time. Just look at us, time does us good." I hug him then a few minutes later we fall sleep.

Francesco is in the shower and I'm on the sofa watching tv, we're going to go shopping then get some lunch. My phone rings and I look down at it "Blake" oh boy. "Hey.." I answered. "Hey" "what's up?" I asked. "Well..the show is in two days..and I, just don't feel ready. Could I take off a few dates.."

"Uhm, yeah..sure...how many dates?" "Maybe the next four; for now." Blake said. "Wow okay..I guess I could do that." "Thanks Lanz. I'll talk to you later.....bye." "Okay, bye."

Wow this makes me so mad. I'm gonna miss Blake. I hope he'll only take off these four days...I guess I better start looking for a new temporary guitarist.

"He's taking off the next four days." I said to Francesco as he walks out of our room. "Wow. Well that's not too bad, it could be the rest of the Tour."

"Don't say that" I said frowning. "It'll be fine. He'll come back." "Hopefully. I know just who to hire though." "Who??" "You'll have to wait and see." I said winking. "Oh god."

Francesco and I have been walking around France all day. God I missed it here. I have to be back on the road in two days, I'm excited, even though Blake isn't going to be there,it's weird,he's always been a part of the crew. Francesco's coming, I think he's trying to stay with me for the whole tour,which I love, I need him here.

James is in France so he's coming
Over for dinner tonight, Francesco has a shoot for only about 4 hours so I decided I could use the company. "Have fun with James" Francesco said then wraps his arms around me and kisses me. "Love you,don't be too long." I said hugging him. "Love you too,I'll try."

"I missed you del rey!!" James said hugging me with a huge smile. "I missed you too! Where have you been!" I said laughing. "All over the place! Working on a new movie. Let's go get some pizza or something,I'm starving!"

"Okay, I'm up for it" James and I drive to the pizza shack, we're swarmed by paparazzi! Which is unusual for France.

"So you and Italy are back together for good?" James asked. I take another bite of my pizza then say "yep, for good this time." I replied laughing. "So are you and the guitarist messing around?" I roll my eyes then say "no. I broke it off.."

"Ohhhh. I bet he didn't take that well..he's crazy for you, it's ridiculous ." He said laughing. I half smile then say "yeah..it was kinda bad, he's taking a week off of the tour.."

"Damn, doesn't he have a contract saying he can't do that?" "Yeah but I'm not gonna use that against him! He's my friend,if a week will fix it then that's what I'll do." "That's true. Well del rey I hope it works out." "Thanks! Me too."

Francesco and I are laying in our bed,he's on top of me giving me a back massage, he starts kissing my back and I laugh "babe that's not what you're suppose to be doing" "Mm but it's what I want to be doing" he said kissing me more.

My phone rings, Francesco snatches it and puts it in his pocket "stoppp you can finish after" I said laughing. He sighed then handed it to me. "Hello" "Lana why does it say Blake took off a week ??" Dad said. "Well hey to you too! He's having some issues and needs to take care of them..." I said.

"Is it because of you or Francesco?? He can't take off that week we can't find someone this quick! That know he new songs!" "Dad it's fine. I'll ask Jimmy, he can learn the songs." "Lana is it because you two had something together??" Dad said getting mad.

"It doesn't matter. He needs a week off so he can have it off." "That's so irresponsible Lana! it does matter, who knows if he'll come back, you should have gotten involved with him! The only guitarist we have is now gone. You're going to have to figure this out." He said hanging up.

"Wow." I said putting the phone down. "What babe?? What did he say?" "He's so mad at me..because Blake is taking off..he fucking yelled at me saying I was irresponsible." "Damn. I'm sorry babe. He's probably just stressed out trying to find a guitarist so last minute."

"I guess so." Francesco lays next To me and kisses my neck "let's go to sleep,it's late." "Okay. Night babe. I love you" I said. "I love you too."