It means a lot to me too.

I GET TO SEE FRANCESCO TODAY. I'm so happy! I'm almost at my New York apartment where Francesco and I are meeting! I walk inside and Francesco is standing there with his arms open,I smile really big then I close the door and drop my bags and run to him and jump on him, he catches me then he holds me and kisses me. He lets me down and I say "I missed you so much." "I missed you more, four days is way too long." Francesco says. "I missed your body" I said smiling. "Well we'll have to fix that problem won't we?" He says. He grabs the hoops on my jeans and pulls me closer,we start kissing and his hands are in my back pocket. I take his hand and lead him to the bedroom. He takes me to that place that only he can take me. I missed him so much.

"Man did I missed your heavenly body." Francesco says. "You're so funny. But I missed yours too." I said winking. We're laying in our bed resting. "Want to order a pizza?" Francesco ask's. "Of course! I'm starving. Francesco calls dominos and says "hello could I get a large cheese pizza please??" I run my hand down the side of his face and laugh because his accent is so cute. He looks at me and smiles then kisses me.

"Fuck I need a cigarette." I said. It's the next morning and Francesco and I are eating breakfast. "Did you take your medicine?" Francesco says. "Yeah, I'm just really craving one right now. I don't know why." I reply. "I'm sorry baby. " " that's okay..I'll deal." I said. "You leave tonight right?" Francesco ask's. "Yeah, are you coming with me?" "I have to check my schedule but I think I can. Where's the show?" Francesco ask's. "Yay! And it's in Philadelphia." I reply. Francesco checks his schedule on his phone then says "I'm free!" Yay!!" " oh I forgot to ask you, how was hanging out with Franco?" Francesco asked. "It was great! He's a cool guy. He enjoyed the show." I replied. "That's good! So he didn't try anything?" Francesco ask's. "Noo he just wants to be friends." I said sounding annoyed but laughing. "No ones wants to be just friends with you! I didn't want to be when I met you. You're too damn sexy and sweet." Francesco says. "Uh huh, I noticed you added sweet at the end." I said laughing.

Francesco and I just got to Philadelphia . It's gorgeous here! We go up to my dressing room and Francesco plops on the sofa and says "that was the longest flight ever." I walk over to him and sit on the couch "I know right..I'm tired now." I reply. "Hey my parents really want to meet you this weekend, its the only time they can get off work,I thought we'd stay over there for the weekend." Francesco says. "Aw!! That sounds amazing baby. But I have show this weekend. I'm soryyyy!! I really want to meet them." I said. "Okay..I guess we'll just do it some other time." Francesco says. "I'm sorry babe...don't be upset." "I'm not, don't worry about it. I told them you might have shows then but I figured I'd ask. I knew who you were when we started dating, it just comes with it. " Francesco says. "You are one in a million. Love you" I said. "Love you too baby girl." Francesco says giving me a kiss.

Francesco and I are in our hotel room. Sitting on the bed. "Babe, I think I'm gonna ask my dad to move the show I have on Saturday and Sunday to Monday and Tuesday. So I can meet your family. " I said. "Lana you don't need to do that! It's okay,Really." Francesco says. "One of the things you told me that stood out was that it meant a lot to you to meet my family. Well meeting your family means a lot to me too. And I want to show that." I replied. "God you're amazing. Okay. If you want too, we'll leave tomorrow. But don't cancel Sunday's show, just Saturday's. We can stay tomorrow and all day Saturday and leave Saturday night." Francesco says. "Ok! Perfect." I said smiling.