Its getting pathetic

The next morning I wake up to barrie calling me, I walk to the other room and answer it "hey love, are you back from Florida? You should come see me." Barrie said. "I don't think we should hangout. We both know it's been over for us for a while. Things can't go back to the way they were before." "yeah they can. Give me a chance, you said you loved me,that's all that matters." Barrie says. "I'm with Francesco. And I want to be. We had our time barrie but it's over now." I said. "Ok. If that's how you feel." "It's is." "Ok. Well, I guess this is goodbye. You know I Love you." Barrie says. "Love you too Barrie. Bye." I replied then hung up.

I walk back into my room and francesco says "who was that?" "Barrie." I answered. "Oh.. I didn't know you still talked to him.." "I don't. That's what I told him.." I replied. "Oh. Okay.." Francesco said. "Yeah. What should we do today?" I asked. "Well I have a surprise later! You're going to love it." Francesco said. "Aww! You're too good to me baby." "No I'm not, I'm just giving you what you deserve." He said kissing me. I kiss him back then lay next to him. "Let's just stay in bed for a little bit." I said. "Okay" francesco replied wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

I wake up to someone plopping down next to me I turn around and it's Chuck!!! Francesco is standing over me smiling and I hug Chuck so tight. "Chuck!!!" I yelled. "Hi baby!! I missed you!" Chuck said hugging me back. "I always surprise you with Chuck because I know there's nothing you love more than her." Francesco said. "That's right! Thank you so much babe!" I said to Francesco. "I was getting so sad because I haven't seen you in forever! Then Francesco calls me saying I should come visit so I did!" Chuck said.

"Aw! I could have come and visited you!" I replied. "No you fly too much and I was done with my shoot anyways." "I love you both so much." I said. Francesco, Chuck and I go to get some food then we sit on the beach and eat it. "When are you guys going back to France?" Chuck asked.

"Well I have a show in Mexico the day after tomorrow,but I leave tomorrow. Then I have a few days off so probably then. Why?" I replied. "Well I would come a day late but I wanted to see the place!" Chuck said. "Aww you should!" I said. "Yeah you would love it!" francesco added. "Okay! So I'll come then! I'll be there Saturday." "Alright we'll be there !" I said.

We get home and decide to watch a movie. The three of us lay on my bed, I lay in the middle of Chuck and Francesco and wrap my arms around both of them "I'm so happy my two favorite people are here." I said. Francesco kisses my cheek and so does Chuck. We watch about 3 movies which is a lot for us because they're normally really long, and we fall asleep on the second one.

"Alright, I'm going to bed now." Chuck said yawning and getting up "night chuck " francesco says. "Night babe" I said to Chuck hugging her. "Night guys, cya tomorrow." Chuck replied. Chuck leaves the room and I change into my pajamas then lay next to Francesco. "Thank you for my surprise. I love you baby." I said to Francesco then kisses him. "You're welcome. I love you too." He replied. Francesco kisses my neck them wraps his arms around me. We always fall asleep like this.

I wake up to Chuck tapping my arm "Lana wake up." I look at the clock and it's 3:00 am. "Why? What's happening.." I said. "Just come here, don't wake up Francesco." Chuck said. I get up, confused and Chuck grabs my arm and pulls me to the living room. And points to the sofa. Barrie is laying there.. "What the fuck is he doing here?!?" I said walking over to the sofa. "I was sleeping and I heard someone knock on the door so I went to see who it was and I opened the door and he was really drunk and he fell into my arms and I didn't know what to do so I put him on the sofa!!" Chuck said. "Oh my god. He can't stay here! Francesco will be so mad. And he can't think he can just come here like this, I'm not his mom." I said. "I know im sorry!! What do we do?" Chuck replied. I sit next to barrie and say "barrie..wake up" and he doesn't move. So I slap him and he goes "what was that for!" "Get up!" I said. "You can't stay here,I'm taking you home." Added. "I don't want to go." Barrie says.

"I don't care! Get up." I said pulling him up. "Where's your car Barrie?" Chuck asked. "I walked.." He said. "Geez. Come on. I'll be right back Chuck. Try not to wake Francesco up." I said. "Okay. I won't. " I pull Barrie to the door and he grabs my waist. I move his hands and keep pulling him. I put him into my car then I drive away. "Don't take me back. Please baby." Barrie said. "Barrie you're so drunk you can barley talk. You need to stop coming to my house. I've had enough."

We pull up to Barrie's apartment and I walk him inside. I put barrie in his bed then say "The next time you come wasted at my door I'm not going to help you. I'm going to leave you outside. I brought you back here this once, what you chose to do next is your choice. But you should really fix yourself. It's getting pathetic." Then I walk out the door. I get in my car and take a deep breath then head home.