Lana And Barrie's Night

I stand outside Barrie's apartment a few minutes away from mine. Knocking on the door I can hear music playing inside. *Barrie opens the door* Nina Simone's "I put spell on you" is playing, one of my favorite songs. "Hey love,come in" barrie says. I walk in and sit on Barrie's sofa. "I've missed this place " I say. Barrie's apartment had vinyl covers all over the wall and he always has music playing. "I miss you here. You forgive me right?" Barrie says. "I'll get over it,right now I just want you to kiss me"

I lay down pulling Barrie over me, I hold his face while he starts to kiss me hard and passionately. I run my fingers through his hair as he puts his hands on my chest. Barrie pulls off my warn out blue jeans and starts to kiss my thighs, I laugh in relief and kiss his head. I Missed him, so , so much.

It's 1:30 am I wake up naked with Barrie next to me ,in his bed, I get up and rush to the living room to get my clothes, my dad is probably so worried! I have a flight at 2! I can't believe I let myself do this,I was still upset that barrie never makes an effort to see me,but all I could think about last night was how my body was aching for him. After I get dressed I kiss barrie on the cheek and leave.

"Dad!" "I'm so sorry I didn't come home last night, I hope you didn't worry, I forgot to text you!" "I was worried sick!! Who knows what could have happened to you, but barrie texted me last night around midnight and told me you were safe" Rob said. "He did oh thank god,I said in relief "I'm sorry again" "That's okay, let's just go catch our flight"