I know what I want now.

Francesco called me when I asked him too but then I was sleeping! I just made it our apartment anyways. He should be home, it's 9:30. I walk inside and Francesco is in the kitchen "hey baby!" I said walking into the kitchen. "Hey babe,how was your flight?" Francesco Ask's. I kiss him then say "it was good. Long. How was your shoot?" I reply. "It was great. I made you some dinner because I knew you'd be hungry." "Aw thank you! But could we talk for a second?" I asked. Francesco gets quiet all of a sudden then says "yeah I guess."

We sit on the sofa then I turn to him and say "Chuck told me about your conversation with her.." "Of course.." Francesco replied. "I asked her to. Then I wouldn't have known how you felt. Do you really think I don't love you?" "I don't know what to think anymore Lana. This whole thing has opened my eyes. Why are we even doing this if we think we won't have a future together?" Francesco said.

"Its not like you asked the question then I freaked out, because I know my answer, you were about to ask and I freaked out, that's because I've been nervous about the thought of it happening so I panicked. My answer isn't no Francesco. I love you and I'm ready now. And I'm so sorry if I ever made you think I didn't love you, that should have never happened..I love you so much." Then I hold Francesco's hand.

"You're ready?!?" Francesco ask's. "I'm ready." I said smiling. "You're not just saying that because you feel bad right?!" "No. I've thought a lot about it, I was just scared, really really scared. But I'm not now, I know what I want, and it's you." Francesco kisses me and grabs my hand "where are we going!!?" I said laughing. "Just follow me." He said.

We drive like 2 minutes away from our apartment then we stop and francesco takes my hand. I have on a blind fold so he puts his arms around me and leads me up a few stairs. "Babe where are we going!" I said. "Shhh" he replied. Francesco stops and holds my hand, then he takes off my blind fold.

We're standing were we had our first kiss. Where we first fell in love. I cover my mouth because I know what he's about to do. "The first time we stood here you stood next to me, broken, from people that have hurt you in the past, while you made a wish and closed your eyes, all I could think about was how the only thing I wanted to do was make you happy, to see that beautiful face light up again, to make you realize how much you're worth. I was thinking wow, if I ever had her, I would never let her go,ever. I promised myself right then that I'd always try to make you smile,and feel good. I love you so much, you brought a meaning into my life that I never thought I would have. I will always love you, and protect you, I fall in love with you more and more every day. There is nothing I want more in life then to be your husband and wake up to you every day." He gets on his knees and pulls out a ring "Elizabeth Grant, will you marry me?" I start to cry uncontrollably then I shake my head and say "yes! Yes yes yes!!" Francesco laughs then says "thank god!" And puts the ring on my finger. He stands up and grab his face and we kiss. I hug francesco really tight then I look at my ring "it's beautiful!!" "I'm glad you like it!" Francesco replies. "It's perfect and what you said was beautiful. I love you so much" I said kissing francesco again. "I'm the luckiest man in the world." Francesco said.