Bye babe

"Babe wake up I've got waffles." I said standing over francesco. He's still in bed. "Noo" he groans. "You wore me out." "I did? You're the one always kissing on me I just go along!" I said laughing. Francesco opens his eyes and grabs my arms and pulls me towards him and kisses me. "I can't help myself." I pull him out of bed and drag him into the dinning room.

"Mmm chocolate chip waffles! You're too good to me babe." Francesco says. "Well all I had to do was order them but thanks." I said laughing. "Man we've never done it twice in one day much less twice within 4 hours." Francesco says laughing. "I know! We're insane!" I said. "Well I liked It." Francesco said smiling at me. "Me too." I said running my fingers through his hair as he eats his waffle.

Francesco and I are walking down the street holding hands. It's so peaceful. No one is taking pictures of me. "I think we should move here." Francesco said. I start laughing then he looks at me seriously. "You're not serious are you?" I said. "Well..we both love it. And it's peaceful." Francesco said. "I don't love it as much as New York. Or California." I said. "Yeah your right. Me too." Francesco said. I wonder if he still wants too. I hope not. Because I am not moving here, it's way too far from my family. But I don't want to keep him from moving here if he wants. It's not all about me.

Francesco and I go to the "wishing well"where we had our first kiss. "This place means so much to me now." Francesco said holding my hand. "Me too. Who knew it would." I said. We start to kiss and I fall against the wall that are made of rocks and we makeout for a while. "Anytime either of us is sad or need to get away,we'll come here. This will always be our spot." Francesco said. "I love you so much." I replied. As I kissed him some more.

Francesco and I are watching tv in our hotel room and I get on Twitter and look at my timeline. I see multiple pictures of Barrie with another girl. She has black hair, olive skin, and has green eyes. She's cute. Wow. I'm glad he moved on..."look" I said showing Francesco a picture of barrie and that girl holding hands. "HAHA oh my god. He down graded." Francesco said. "No he didn't! She's gorgeous." I said. "Lana really...if you really think she's hotter than you then I should take you to a mental hospital." Francesco said. I laugh then say "I'm glad he moved on." I half smile at myself. I mean I am. It just still is weird seeing him with someone else. Imagine how he felt.

It's the next day and Francesco and I are on our flight home. "We'll have to come back soon." I said. "Of course. Wait where are we going now?" Francesco says laughing. Sometimes I forget to tell him where my next show is. "We're heading to Florida! We won't get there until like 11. So we're gonna stay at my parents house. Then I have a show tomorrow at 5." I said. "Gotcha. I have a shoot a day after tomorrow in California." Francesco said. "Yeah that's when we're going home,straight after my show." I said. "Good you're coming with me!" He says. "Unless my parents want me to stay. I mean I haven't seen them in forever." I replied. "Yeah that's true. We'll see." I fall asleep on Francesco's lap and he kisses my cheek.

We just made it to my parents house! "dad!" I said running up to my dad and hugging him. " I missed you!!" My dad said. "I missed you too" I said smiling big. "Hey Robbie" Francesco said hugging my dad. "How've you guys been?" My dad said helping us go inside with our bags. "We've been good! Loving France." I said. "Hey baby girl!" My mom said hugging me tight. "Hey mom! I missed you." I relied. "Hey is Chuck here?" I asked. "No she has a shoot in Africa." Dad says. "Aww. I miss her." I said. "How are you two?" My mom said hugging francesco "we're great! Just came from a few days in France. " Francesco replied. "Oh nice."

After we all eat and catch up its already 12:30! "Well it's late and you have a show tomorrow Lizzy, you should get some sleep." mom says. "Yeah, I should." I said while I get up and hug my mom and dad. "Night guys, love you." "Love you too baby girl." Mom said. "Love you" my dad answered. "Goodnight Rob, goodnight pat." Francesco said. "Night francesco" they said. I take Francesco's hand and we head to the guest room. Francesco and I get in our pajamas and get in bed. He puts his arms around me and says "goodnight baby. I love you." "Night babe love you more."

I wake up to Francesco Massaging my back. "Mmm. That feels good." I said. "I poured you some orange juice. It's on the nightstand. And I think your mom made breakfast for you." Francesco said. "What did I do to deserve such treatment?" I said. "Nothing just being yourself." He replied. My mom walks in then closes her eyes and gasps. "Mom he's just massaging my back..." I said. Francesco laughs then my mom said "oh, phew, just making sure." "Well you would be next." I said. "What do you mean?" Mom said. "Well first dad then Chuck, you're next." I said laughing. "Oh gross stop it Elizabeth!" My mom said smacking my arm. I laugh again then she says "come on I made you and Francesco breakfast."

Francesco, my dad and I are at the venue. After I great fans I head inside. I get dressed then sit on the sofa. "Is there a coke in the fridge dad? I'm so thirsty." I ask. My dad hands me a coke from the fridge. "Thank you" I said smiling. "Where are you guys going after this?" My dad asks sitting across from me and Francesco. "Well he has a shoot in California and I don't have a shoot Until the day after tomorrow and it's in Cali so I figured I'd go with him unless you and mom wanted me to stay with you guys." I said. "That's okay ..you can just go with him.." dad says. His phone rings and he walks out the door. "I think he misses you. I think he wants you to stay" Francesco says. "Yeah I could tell..I probably should. " I said. "That's alright, I'll see you when you get back." Francesco replied. "Okay.."

It's after the show and Francesco is about to leave,we're back at my parents house. "I love you beautiful. I'll call you tomorrow okay?" Francesco said kissing my forehead. "Okay. I love you too." I kissed him then he left and I closed the door. Now I'll be in that bed alone. Before I could walk away the door knocked, I opened it and Francesco grabs my face and kisses me again. I laugh then kiss him back. "Bye." He said smiling. "Bye babe."