Your heart.

"Wacha holdin?" Francesco said walking up to me. Oh god. I don't know what to say, should I make something up. "Lana?!? Helloooo, what's that's?" He said. "It's aaaaa....letter, from Barrie. I wasn't expecting it. I told him not to contact me anymore babe I promise." I said. I knew I had to tell him. Francesco sighs deeply then folds his arms. "Okay." Francesco said. "Ok? That's it?"I replied. "Well you said you didn't expect it. I mean you can't control him. Even though it would be nice. It's okay babe." He said. What a relief ! "I love you." I said. "Love you too. Im gonna go take a shower. See you in a minute." Francesco said. "Okay" I said smiling.

I'm going to read the letter. I thought about not reading it and just throwing it away. But then I'll wonder what was in it and I'll drive myself crazy. "Elizabeth. I thought about what you said to me when you came over. It really hurt me and opened my eyes. I'm not blaming it on you, I get it now. It's just to hear you say you never want to hear from me again,was the worst thing to ever happen to me. I drove away the only person who ever loved me. I know you once really really loved me and I'm sorry for fucking it all up. I tried to move on with liquor and drugs. But obviously it didn't work. I know you found happiness with Francesco,and I'm happy for you. I've accepted it now that you're not mine. You deserve it lana, you deserve to be happy, to have someone to go to your shows and support you, to go to award shows with you. To just call and text you. You gave me all your love and I just tossed it around like trash. I am truly sorry..For saying I would never hurt you, and I was the one to hurt you the most. I'm in no way writing this for you to reply. And I won't bother you again. I promise. I just had to say this. You know that I'll always love you. Always. -barrie." I shed a few tears,because even though I'm so happy and I love francesco so much. It still hurts a little. I'll always love barrie. I would NEVER go back to him. But he will always have a special place in my heart.

I put the letter in a drawer. And I go into my room. Francesco just got out of the shower and his bottom half is wrapped in his towel. He comes out of the bathroom and puts his arms around me and says "you okay?" I wipe my eye and say "yeah. I'm fine." I said. Francesco holds me and says "it's okay Lana. You don't have to pretend you're okay. I don't know what the note said but, I do know you loved him once. It's okay." He said rubbing my back while hugging me. I let a few more tears fall then say "I never thought he'd realize what he did. And he does now,and it just sucks so much. Now I feel like I did something wrong, like I abandoned him." "Come here" Francesco said pulling me into the bathroom,he stands me in front of the mirror "look how beautiful you are." Then he reaches for my hand and puts it over my heart. "Feel that? That's the worlds biggest heart, it has love for everyone,Even if that person doesn't deserve it. That heart is what everyone loves, that heart could never hurt anyone." Then he turns me to him and looks in my eyes "lana you did what was right. No matter what you think, you did the best thing for you and him. You're worth everything in this world. You deserve so so so much more than what people give you. I love you and I have your back and so do thousands of other people,and that's all that matters."

I am blushing so hard right now. We're still in the bathroom and I say "I love you so much. I can't even process what you just said. That means so much to me....Thank you for saying that." I kiss Francesco and put my arms around him. "I said it because it's true." He said. I reach for Francesco's towel and un wrap it. He starts kissing my neck then takes off my top and bra and kisses my chest while I take off my underwear. Francesco picks me up and sits me on the bed. He kisses my stomach then goes down to my p**** I arch my back and moan while I grasp the sheets. He comes back up and we start to make out then francesco spreads my legs and goes fast. "Fuck" I said as I bite my lip "don't stop". Francesco makes me feel at home. God I love him so much.