Florida bound

" I was gonna say something but I don't want you to think every time you come over here I'm always trying to make some kind of move.." Barrie said still looking at me in the eyes. "What is it?" I say. "Do you think ...honestly...we'll ever get back together." Barrie asks. Ugh. "No, I love Francesco. We shouldn't even be talking about this." I said looking away from Barrie. "But we are." He said.

"Listen I came to comfort you not to talk about our relationship." I said looking at barrie again. "I know,and I appreciate it. I'll let you go now, thanks for coming love." He said putting his hand on mine. I move mine then say "you're welcome. Let me know if you need anything else. I'll be here until tomorrow." "Okay. I will" barrie answered. He walks me to the door then he leans in and kisses my cheek while his hand is on my shoulder. "Bye" I said smiling.

He's doing better than I thought ,I get it though, it must be really hard going through this "alone" And in an empty house. But it wouldn't have been if he treated me right. There's nothing I can do anymore. I walk inside and Francesco gets up from the sofa and walks over to me "are you okay? How did it go?" "I'm fine. It went okay, better than I thought. He's not doing too bad." I said.

"So he didn't try anything?" "Nope. Nothing." I replied.
Thinking about getting back with barrie gives me the chills. After being with Francesco and seeing how I should be treated I would never go back with him. Francesco and I found each other for a reason,we're perfect for each other. I don't have any second thoughts.

Francesco and I are laying on our bed and he says, frowning "Are you sure I can't come with you" "Yeah, I'm sorry babe. But they really need to be with me alone." I replied. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to Florida and visit my parents. "Alrightttt. I'll miss you though.." He said. "I'll miss you too." Francesco starts kissing my neck and I smile and pull him on top of me. he slides his hand down my pants and starts rubbing me and kissing my neck slowly. He starts to rub faster then he stops and kisses my chest then my stomach then pulls off my underwear and wraps his arms around my thighs then pulls me closer and starts kissing my thighs and then goes down to my p**** "ahhh" I say as I hold Francesco's head. "Damn you taste so good" francesco said. I laugh then grab his hand and pull him onto the bed, I kiss his lips and chest then I take off his pants and start rubbing him going a fast pace "Fuck" Francesco said tucking my hair behind my ear. I start to lick and suck on francesco while still rubbing him , he runs his fingers across my back then He pulls me on him by my arms and we start to kiss as he starts f****** me slowly. He wraps his arms around me and we kiss even harder as he goes faster. "Fuck yes" I said biting my lip. He starts to go deeper and harder Holding me tight, "Oh my god francesco!!" I yell as he kisses my neck.

Francesco and I just woke up, it's 9:00 am and he's going to come with me to the airport to say goodbye. "Fuck I'm gonna miss you. When are you coming back again?" Francesco asked. We're still in our bed naked,from last night and my head is on Francesco's chest and my hand is on his stomach. "I know me too, and only three days." I said. "Ughh that's so long. At least I have a shoot tomorrow so I'll have something to do." Francesco says. "See you'll be okay!" "I guess so. I love you so much baby." "I love you so much too" I replied. Francesco kisses my forehead and cheek then we decide we should get up and get ready.

Im on the plane and I text barrie and say "you doing ok? I just left, going to Florida for a few days,but you should call me tonight." He replies saying "I'm doing good, I'll definitely call you tonight. Thanks for checking in. Have a safe flight love x"