Future

It's 6:30 am and my dad, francesco and I are on the plane going to Texas! I texted barrie saying "Keep me updated on Jackie. When I get back from Texas I'll stop by your place & see how you're doing. Take care xx" then he replied "I will and thank you love. Have a good show. See you soon." Francesco and I are holding hands and my head is on his shoulder. My dad is on the other side of us reading. "Honey do you have any gum?" Dad says. "Ya it's in my purse." I said. My dad reaches for my purse and digs through it "what the he is this??" He said, I look up and see my dad holding the ziplock bag that has Barrie's weed in it. Oh my god. I'm so stupid. I forgot to take it out.

"Ya, lana what is that?" Francesco said looking at me worried. I sit up and say "it's Weed and it's Barrie's? Who's else would it be." I said. "Ohh " Francesco said. "Barrie?? What? When did you start talking to him? And why do you have his weed?" Dad said. "His mom is in a coma and he was doing really bad so I went to comfort him and see Jackie. Then he was wasted on alcohol and weed so I took his weed and alcohol." I explained. "Lana you're not his mom! I can't believe you're keeping this in your purse." Dad said. "Well first of all I'm really close with his mom and second I dated him for 3 years if he calls me crying I'm going to come. And third I forgot it was in there , it's not a big deal." I said taking the bag from his hand.

"Ok, I'm sorry honey I was just worried. And carrying it like that isn't smart." Dad said. "I know. I'll get rid of it." I said. "Did you know about this?" My dad asks francesco. "Yes, I didn't mind. She felt like she needed to see him so I went with it." Francesco said. "You're a good man" my dad said laughing.

We just made it to the venue! I have an hour before I go on. Barrie's calling me "hey" I answered. "Hey love, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your show tonight." Barrie says. I walk to the corner to talk to barrie. My dad shakes his head and walks over to francesco "does he always call her now?" Dad asks. "No, this is the first time.." Francesco answered. "Are you really okay with this?" He asked. "Yeah, they won't always talk...she's just making sure he's okay.." Francesco said.

I get off the phone with barrie and my dad says folding his arms "oh good we can actually socialize now, since I haven't seen you in a while." I sit next to Francesco and I have a confused face on "what was all that about? I was only on the phone for like 5 minutes." I said. "Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you before the show. I'm leaving after." Dad says. "Ok..." I reply. Francesco keeps his head down. "Babe you ok? If talking to barrie is starting to bother you I won't. I'm just making sure he's okay." I said. "I know, I get it. Trust me it's not. I understand babe." He said kissing me. "Ok." I replied.

This is starting to bug Francesco. I can tell, even if he says it's not. I'm just going to have to tell Barrie to call me if something happens with Jackie, but that's it. I'm not putting my relationship on the line for him. I texted barrie and told him that. Now it's show time. Where I get to see my lovely fans who love and support me no matter what.

After the show I said goodbye to my dad and he left. Francesco and I decide to take our own car home, instead of a driver. Sometimes we just feel like driving ourselves. We get in the car and francesco turns on my favorite Elvis cd. He passed the turn to go to our apartment. "You missed the turn" I said. "I know. I meant to" he said grinning. "Ooo where are we going!" I said. "Not telling. Sometimes you need a little adventure in your life. Just sit back and relax and listen to Elvis." He said smiling. I love when francesco does this! He does it often, because he knows I love to be thrilled once in a while.

We pull up to a mountain. And Francesco goes to the back of the car and brings out a basket. Francesco has a SUV so it's spacey. "Aww you made us food!" I said. "Yes! And we can eat it outside on the blanket. The view is gorgeous and no one will bug is! I figured you needed a break from everything." He said. "Aww baby. Thank you so much. You know I love to just lay outside and look at the sky." I replied. "Yep! I do. Come on!" We get out and go in front of the car and lay down the blanket. He pulls out the basket and it has spinach sandwiches! My menu is limited because I'm a vegetarian. Then he pulls out spaghetti! And juice. "Babe where do you see yourself in 5 years." Francesco ask's me as we lay next to each other on the blanket.

"Married to you, still performing hopefully. Maybe a kid?!? Somewhere down that line. What about you?"I said. "Definitely married to you, filming movies. And same, maybe a kid." He said holding my hand. "Looks like a bright future to me." I said smiling at him. "Maybe we'll live on the beach!" Francesco said. "Maybe we'll live in France!" I said. "This is exciting" Francesco said laughing. I kiss Francesco's neck, and he kisses mine. I laugh then get on top of him. He picks me up and heads for the car "in the car?!" I said. "The best place to do it" he said kissing my chest.

He opens the back door and sits me on the seat then he closes the door, the chair falls back and I fall with it, we laugh then make out. I take off my clothes then I lay on the chair backwards. And Francesco holds my waist and goes so hard. We go to the back of the car now and I'm laying stomach down the seat and he goes behind me and starts again "right there. Don't stop." I said. Francesco goes harder and we shake the whole car. Now we're up against the widows f***ing and my hands are against the ceiling. Now we're both sweating but we don't stop.