Player

Francesco and I just woke up and we walk into the living room and sit on the sofa. "Good Morning guys!" My mom said. "Morning mom" "morning." Francesco and I replied. My dad comes out of his room and they both keep smiling at me weird...francesco sharpens his eyes at them and they stop. "Okay is something going on? Because I just saw you guys making faces at each other..." I asked. "No no, no things going on." My dad said grinning. My mom giggles and francesco rolls his eyes and covers his head. This is weird....

We all get dressed and go to a waffle café, francesco and I are obsessed with waffles. Sometimes he'll make me some if we're in our apartment in France because we bought a waffle maker there. After we order our waffles my phone buzzes. It's a text from Barrie?! It says "Hey love, just wanted to check in on you,how are you doing?" That was random..I delete it then put my phone down.

"I think Chuck has a new boyfriend !" My mom says as she takes a bite of her waffle. "Really? Who" I ask. "I think james, franco " I nearly spit out my water when my mom said that. Francesco pats my back. "WHAT" I said. "What's wrong?? I thought you liked James. And yeah there's a picture of them holding hands. I think they're in New York right now together." My dad said. "Wooow " francesco said shaking his head. "What a player!" I replied.

"Will someone please tell us what's going on??!?" My parents say. "Well james has had a crush on me for a while, he always try's to get me to do stuff with him, and like two weeks ago he kept putting his hands on me and I had to tell him to stop twice!" I said. "what!!! You've never told us that Lana! How could you leave that out?" My dad said. "He should be with chuck! This isn't good!" My mom added. "I'm sorry! I didn't think I should have told you!" I replied. "Did you even do anything about it?" My dad said looking at Francesco. "Of course! Like I wouldn't? I went to his place and punched him, and told him to never touch lana again." Francesco replied.

I go to the restroom and call james. "Hey del rey! I wasn't expecting to hear from you!" James said. "James what the fuck do you think you're doing with my sister." I asked. "Oh..you know?" He said. "Know what! What is there to know?!" I replied. "It's nothing serious, we're just messing around. We aren't dating." James said. "I really hope messing around doesn't mean what I think it means.." "We just hooked up once..that's all." James said. "Oh my god!! And you think that's ok?? James you tried me and it didn't work so you went to my sister!! You better hope I don't see you in person." I said hanging up.

I am soooo mad. I don't even know what to think. This is not like Chuck at all...she doesn't just hook up with a guy because he wants to...I need to call her. I sit back down at the table and my dad says "everything ok?" "No. Not at all. If I see james someone will need to hold me back. Because I will beat him up."

Francesco and I are on a plane heading to New York. I need to talk to Chuck. "I'm sorry baby." Francesco said putting his arm around me. "He just completely took advantage of Chuck. He knows she likes him. Couldn't have one sister so he went to the next.." I said. "We'll talk some sense into her..she didn't know what he did to you so maybe once she does she'll forget about him." Francesco said. "I hope.."

I knock on chucks hotel door. Francesco is in our hotel room which is a few doors away, he thought we should be alone to talk for a while. "Lana!! I don't know you were coming to see me!" Chuck said smiling and hugging me. "Hey babe..well I came to talk to you about something. " I said. Chuck let's me in and we sit on her bed "what's up?!" She asked. "Chuck, why would you sleep with James" I said. "..how do you know about that..." She said putting her head down and crossing her arms looking embarrassed.

"I talked to him.. And why Wouldn't you tell me? You know you can tell me anything!" I said. "You talked to him about that?! Ugh lana that's so embarrassing!!" Chuck replied. "I didn't talk to him about it he just told me that you guys Hooked up! Why ? Out of everyone why james?" "What do you mean? I like him?? I think our relationship is Going somewhere..why are you so upset??" Chuck said. "Chuck he doesn't have relationships with people, he sleeps with them and forgets about them! That's why. He tried to sleep with me but I kept pushing him off me, he wouldn't stop until I said stop again!" I replied.

"Wait what? He did...when?" She asked. "Two weeks ago..Chuck I know you like him. But he told me you two just hooked up and it was nothing more." I replied . "He said that...I should have known.. I kinda knew he was like that..but he was being so sweet, and he told me he liked me..I don't know, I guess I was just being dumb." "Chuck you weren't being dumb, you like him, and he took advantage of that. I'm sorry babe." I said hugging Chuck.

"Thanks..god I feel so stupid. I'm sorry he did that to you.." Chuck said laying her head on my shoulder. "It's okay. I'm over it. Are you ok? Is the question." I said. "Yeah I think I'll be fine. I'm just glad you told me that. I would have probably slept with him again if I didn't know .." Chuck Said shaking her head.

I stayed with Chuck for about 5 hours, we just watched movies and talked. Francesco came and said hi to Chuck and talked with her. Then Francesco and I went to our room and went to sleep.

NO one will mess with my baby sister and get away with it. I'm not done with James. Far from it.