The yacht !

It's the next day of Francesco's birthday weekend and we just took a shower now we're getting ready. He thinks we're going to the beach, but I rented a yacht just for us two. For the day and night. I secretly packed some of his stuff this morning while he was sleeping and snuck it in our car.

Francesco and I made it to the beach. It's so beautiful! The water is so clear and blue. "Okay put on this blind fold." I said. "I thought we were just going to the beach?" Francesco replied. "we are,just put it on." I said. He puts the blind fold on and I grab his suitcase I hid in the car and I take his hand. "Don't let me crash into anything." He said. "I won't!" We walk a little down the beach then we make it to the docks.

I see a guy waving to me and I guess it's the guy I talked to on the phone "stay here." I said to Francesco. "I have too I can't see anything." He said laughing. I walk over to the guy and say "hey! I'm lana, you must be Bart? The one I talked to on the phone?" "Yep that's me! Here are the keys to the rooms in the yacht, and you have until until 2:00 pm tomorrow! Enjoy." He said. "Thank you so much! We will." Bart walks away and I go get francesco. "I thought you abandoned me for a second." He said laughing.

We got one of those boats where you don't have to have a driver you just go out in the ocean and pick a spot for the night. It cost a LOT but it's going to be so worth it. "Okay, take off the blind fold." I said standing francesco right in front of the yacht. He takes it off and his mouth drops to the ground. I laugh at him then he says "OH MY GOD ,LANA. DID YOU RENT THIS??" He said looking up at it. "Yep! It's ours for the night. Just me and you." I said putting my arm around him,he hugs me then kisses me. "This is amazing!! It's huge!! I can't believe you did this babe,thank you so much" Francesco said.

We walk onto the boat and go up stairs,there is fruit baskets and fruit plates all over the tables. The sun is shinning on the deck and there's a built in hot tub and pool. "Okay this is so amazing." Francesco said. "It really is" I said with my mouth open too. 'We walk to the bedroom and the whole ceiling is see through glass! The bed is huge and there's pillows all over it. "I think we should move in here." Francesco said. "I agree" I replied. After Francesco and I look around we play the radio that's built in by the deck that's surround sound, we eat some fruit while laying in the hot tub.

Francesco feeds me some grapes then puts them down and pulls me by my bikini strings and puts me laying sideways on his lap in the hot tub. He kisses me then says "thank you so much." "You're welcome baby. You deserve it." We start to kiss and I wrap my legs around him still in the hot tub,we start to make out. And there's no paparazzi or anyone watching. Francesco holds my face and kisses it more. He puts his hands on but butt under my bathing suit and grabs it as we kiss.

Francesco and I go to the bar and he gets a cocktail and I get a diet coke "let's go on the jet skis!" Francesco said. "Okay! I'm up for that." We walk down to the the bottom floor of the yacht and I pick out the jet ski I want, there's about 20!! I picked the black one with gold sparkles on the side. Francesco picked out the black one with red stripes on the side. We open the "Garage" if you want to call it that. We get on our jet skis and turn them on and francesco says "let's race! Who ever makes it next to that tree first ,wins!" He points to the tree which is on the other side of the ocean. "Let's do it!" I said throwing one hand in the air. Then Francesco says "1.2.3 " and we take off!

Francesco is ahead of me and he keeps looking behind him and laughs! I'm waiting for the last minute to go really really fast. I catch up to francesco and he pretends he's going to bump me "stop!" I said. I speed up even more and we're almost at the tree . Francesco is right behind me, he passes me and I give him the finger laughing. Right before we hit the tree I speed and make it there first! Then I stop really fast because I almost hit the edge. "Dammit!!" Francesco said slowing down and pulling up right next to me. "WAHOO! I am the jet ski queen" i yelled putting my hands in the air. Francesco laughs and grabs my face and kisses me but then he almost falls because he's leaning sideways. We both laugh then we kiss again. "I think it's time for round two." I said. "Definitely" Francesco replied kissing my neck. "Race you back" he said.

We put our jet skis back and close the garage, francesco takes my hand and we go upstairs and we makeout all the way to the bed I take off my bikini top and Francesco said "oo you're speeding things up" "I'm just ready" I said winking and laughing. Francesco takes off his swim trunks and my bottom. He starts kissing my stomach then he goes down while his arms are wrapped around my thighs. "Mmm" I said while running my fingers through Francesco's hair and arching my back. Francesco picks me up and walks out the door "where are we going" I said laughing. "Well you rented this expensive yacht so I thought we should use every room and living room it has,get our money's worth" Francesco said. I keep Laughing at him and now we're in the living room on the sofa. Francesco gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck. "I like that idea" I said. I grasp francesco really tight as he starts to go faster. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss his head. I wrap my legs around him holding him in a certain position. "Don't stop" I whispered in his ear.