Welcome home.

"Lana do you feel bad for putting Barrie in jail??" "What made you drink on your trip?? Did you get out of hand?" The paparazzi yells as Francesco and I walk into our apartment in France. "Welcome home" Francesco said sarcastically. We're finally back from our trip! I ran into Samantha on the ship and I got her number,we're going to hangout some day when I'm in the states.

"I guess they found out that Barrie was at fault and you weren't." I said sitting down on our sofa. "Yeah they did, because your fans are apologizing to me on Twitter." Francesco said sitting next to me.

"I'm so happy, they needed to know the truth." "I know me too. But we can't get sucked in into all of their drama. We should just lay low." "Exactly what I was thinking." I replied.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Chuck said standing in the doorway hugging me so tight I can barely breathe. I laugh then say " I missed you too!! You have I come with us next time, Cancun was Beautiful! You would have loved to take pictures there."

"AWW I'm so glad you had fun! Where's Francesco?" Chuck asked. "He went to get us a pizza. He should be back any minute now."

"Francesco!!! I missed you!" Chuck said hugging him as he walks into the door. "I missed you too!! I'm so glad you're here." Francesco replied. "Did you have a good time?"

"I had an amazing time. Lana and I have to make it a tradition to go on a vacation every once in a while." "You and Lana and Tyler and I should all go on vacation together!" Chuck said smiling. "That would be awesome!" I said. "I agree" francesco added.

"So what's this whole drinking thing about? Dad didn't want to talk about it with me." Chuck said as we're eating our pizza at the table. "Nothing really, I just had a margarita and he got upset,someone leaked a picture.." I replied.

"Oh, gotcha. Why were you drinking though?" "I wanted one" I said laughing. "Alright, well I'm keeping an eye on you." Chuck replied. "Aren't you always..besides I haven't had a drink since then, I was just having some fun on vacation. " "I get it. But I'm still watching you" Chuck said laughing.

"Chuck do you want to come with us? We're going down the street to get coffee." I said. "Are you guys gonna walk?" Chuck asked. "Yeah we're just down the street." "No that's okay I'll stay here, I don't have any makeup on, but will you bring me back one?" I laugh then say "okay I will. We'll be right back."

Francesco and I start walking to the coffee shop, we hold hands and keep our heads down. "Francesco why did you even let barrie near lana?" "You caused the bruises" the paparazzi guys yell. "You guys need to shut the fuck up" Francesco replied.

"Babe ignore them, they're just being stupid." I whispered. He started to turn around to say something else to them then I grabbed his arm "don't" "Fine." Francesco replied. He gives them the finger then we walk inside the Café.

"You can't let them bother you the first day we're back." I said. "I'm trying not to ok? I can handle it, it's not a big deal." Francesco replied. "Ok.."
We get our coffees then head back out, they're saying a bunch of things but we just ignore them and keep walking.

"Here you go babe" I said handing Chuck her coffee. "Thanks!! Did something happen? Francesco looks distressed." Chuck asked. "No nothing happened, just some paparazzi guys saying shit.." "He needs to get use to it. I know it sucks but he's not good at ignoring it." "Yeah I know. He will, it's just the first day back and he has to get back into the routine."

While Chuck and Francesco talk about photography, I go to my room to put on my pajamas *Phone rings* I press answer and a voice says "A inmate from ***** **** prison is trying to contact you, press one to accept,your conversation will be recorded." Who do I know in prison?? I press one. "Hello?" I say. "Lana?" I hear Barrie say. "Why are you calling me, I have a restraining order which means no contact at all!"

Lana please just listen, I'm sorry I'm really really sorry, it's just I had a few drinks and you weren't answering my texts or calls but that's no excuse." Barrie said. "Don't contact me again!" I yelled then hung up. I threw my phone on the bed then sat down. Francesco walks into the room "babe what happened? What's wrong?" "Barrie just called me." I replied.

"What?! He can't do that, what did he say?" francesco said sitting next to me. "He'll probably get in trouble because it's recorded and he has a restraining order against him. He said he was sorry, that's it. He thinks its that simple. It's fine though, I'm ok." "What a dumbass. Are you sure you're okay ?" Francesco said putting his arm around me. "I'm sure. Thanks though baby."

"Chuck are you coming to mom and dads house with us this weekend?" I asked. "Yeah, when do we leave?" "Tomorrow morning". "Okay! I wonder if charlie is there." Chuck said. "I don't know.. I haven't talked to him since before the cruise. He hasn't texted me or anything." I replied. "I talked to him last week, he said he had a new girlfriend." "Oh gosh.."