Take me with you.

"Please let me see her!" "No! You need to leave now!" I hear my dad yell. It's Jimmy!! I run out of my room and stop on the staircase,Jimmy is at the door but my dad won't let him in "Elizabeth go back upstairs!" Mom said. "Lizzy! They won't let me see you!" Jimmy said trying to get past my dad. I walk run down the stairs but my mom grabs my arm and holds me back "Stop! Let me go!" I said trying to pulling away.

"I'll call the cops if you don't leave now!" dad said. Jimmys eyes get big then he looks at me "Don't go" I said with a tear running down my face. "I love you." He whispered then walked away. "Jimmy!! Wait! Please! Take me with you! Just like we planned!" I said crying. "See what's really important To him." Dad said closing the door. I give him the most evil look then push my mom off me and run upstairs sobbing.

-End of flashback-
"It's all in the past. Doesn't matter now." I said. "Yeah. I hate that I left you,I know you wanted to come with me...You forgive me though ,right?" Jimmy asked. "Of course. And that wouldn't have worked. I wouldn't have stayed with a 16 year old if their parents knew we were sleeping together and were going to call the cops. Not worth it."

"You were worth it,I knew that then, I just didn't know what to do." "It's fine. I get it." I said putting my hand on his shoulder reassuring him. "Okay..thanks." He said smiling.

We all just got on the plane heading to North Carolina. I'm sitting next to Jimmy. Blake just walked on with Brenna! I thought she was leaving last night! He didn't even ask if she could come. "Morning Lana." He said smiling at me. "Hey." I replied. "Hi lana!" Brenna said way too excitingly. "Hi Brenna." I said half smiling. They go and sit on the other side of the plane.

"Someone's jealous." Jimmy said laughing. "Me? No. I don't like Blake like that." "You don't have to. Once a girl sleeps with a guy she always has some sort of jealously when she sees him with someone else." "And how would you know?" I said laughing. "I'm a woman expert." He said grinning. "Oh are you!"

Blakes POV
"So what's the story with you and lana?" Brenna asked. "What do you mean.." "It's Obvious there's something there. You guys are always awkward to each other." I look over at Lana and see her smiling at Jimmy, she's so beautiful..god I wish I never got involved with her because that's all I Think about. I'm trying to move on.

"We're just friends. There's nothing there." I said looking back at Brenna. "With benefits? What a nice boss she is. Is that how she pays you" she said laughing. "Don't say that. Thats fucking rude!" "sorry...." Brenna said in shock. "That was just rude..." I said quietly.

"Well Her fiancé ..where is he now? She's got another guy sitting next to her right now where's her fiancé? I'm pretty sure he was in her hotel room all last night?" Brenna said. "Why the fuck does it matter to you? You know you're on her plane right?" "Whatever." She said laying back. Well this girl isn't the one. I'm not about to let her talk about Lana like that.

Lanas POV.
We landed in North Carolina a few hours ago! I'm so excited for this show. Jimmy and I are in my dressing room, I'm getting ready! Someone knocks on the door "come in" I yell. I sit back on the sofa and Blake walks in "hey!" I said smiling. "Hey! You excited for tonight?" "Yess are you? Where's Brenna?"

"Oh ...uh, things didn't work out with her.." "Oh. I'm sorry! But she flew with us here?" "Yeah...she took a flight back home.."Blake said awkwardly. What the fuck. "Okay well, let's go!" I said getting up then Jimmy walks me to the stage with Blake.

Francesco is almost here!! It's after the show and I'm in my hotel room. Byron just texted me "Let me in" whoops I was running the water and didn't hear him knock. "Sorry" I said opening the door and laughing. "It's okayyyy. Sorry I'm here so late I just wanted to give you these" he said handing me a bunch of envelopes. "What's this?" I asked. "Your fans gave them to me after the show to give them to you." "Aww! Thanks Byron." "No problem!"

"Hey do you know why Brenna left before the show?" I asked. "Yeah, Blake told me she made some rude remark about you so he cut her off and told her she had to go when they landed." "What?? Really?! What did she say?" I said in shock. "Eh it's not important.." Byron said. "Tell me!"
"He just said you guys were just friends and she said with benefits, what a nice boss, is that how she pays you."

"That bitchhh. Where did that even come from." I said shaking my head. "I don't know but she's irrelevant anyways. You're the best boss." "Thanks Byron." I said smiling. "I can't believe he did that for me.." I added. "I would have done the same thing,you're not just our boss,you're our friend,we look up to you lana, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and we respect that."

"Aw! I love you." I said hugging him. "Love you too. I'll see you tomorrow. Tell Francesco I said hi." Byron said hugging me. "Okay and I will. Thanks again! Cya." I said closing the door.

"Baby!!!" I said hugging Francesco really tight. "Hey Babe!" Francesco said squeezing me. "I missed you" I said grinning then grab his face and start kissing him. "Mmm" he moaned.

He picks me up while we're kissing and sits me on the table, I take his hands and put them on my waist,then he runs one hand down my back then on my butt and squeezes it while kissing me harder "you know, you have the most sexiest body ever." Francesco said kissing my neck.

I laugh then hold his head onto me then he starts biting and sucking my neck..he reaches for my shorts "Babe..." I said putting my hands on his. "Please..We need the connection."He said quietly. "I need you to wait..I'm not ready.."

"Did I make you feel insecure?" Francesco asked holding my waist. I nod my head then say "And I just don't want to be easy." "Babe I don't think you're easy, you love me and I love you,we're suppose to want that passion with each other and I'm sorry if I made you insecure,you know I think you're not only the sexiest woman ever but the most beautiful..that's why I only ever slept with ally when I was drunk."

I couldn't help but laugh at that part. "Thank you,I love you. But I need a little more time. Just a little." I said smiling. "Okay. I love you too Elizabeth." He said grinning then kissing me.