Surprise !

Barrie will be here any minute now. I put on my perfume that he's always said is his favorite. Lighting my cigarette I sit on the couch and anxiously wait. I don't know how this is going to go, I just want to tell him how much I miss him..and I miss him making an effort to spend time with me. As I sit there smoking my cigarette my phone buzzes "Can't make it this afternoon, can I come by around 8?" *lana frowns* "I knew he was going to do this.." She whispers. "Sure, eight is fine." she replies.
*Door knocks* "Who could that be?" Lana says as she heads towards the door "Dad!" Lana hugs Rob " Surprise!" Rob says. "What are you doing here !" Lana says excitingly. "I thought I would come a few days early so we could catch up,I miss my girl" "aww well come in" Lana heads to the kitchen with Rob following behind her. " oh lana Don't think I can't smell that cigarette " Rob says. lana laughs. Want anything to drink?" "Sure, I'll just have a water" Lana gets a water out of the fridge while Rob glances on top of the fridge where he sees a wine bottle,lana has had a drinking problem in the past, and hasn't had a drink since then,knowing that, Rob gets a little worried. *Lana hands Rob the water and smiles* "you've been doing okay Lanz?" "yes...why?" Lana replies. "Just making sure..how's barrie by the way? I Haven't heard anything about him in a while." "He's fine I guess, I haven't really heard anything either...he's coming over tonight to talk" Lana replies. "Oh, I guess I should go somewhere while you two talk? I'll go visit my friends" Rob says. "You don't have to dad it's-" "no that's okay I will, I was going to anyways! I'll leave at 7" Lana turns on the tv, while rob is watching she goes to the kitchen, grabs the wine bottle and puts it in the top shelf of the pantry and puts something in front of it. Trying to hide it, not knowing Rob has already seen it. Lana heads back to the tv and sits next to rob, Rob takes his eyes off the tv and smiles at Lana "I'm glad I'm here." "Me too" Lana says smiling.