Trust

Francesco left for a shoot this morning. I'm in my bed and I called Chuck and told her about the Elena thing. She said those lenses he said elena gave to him are the ones Francesco's friend gave him at the party, Chuck was watching. So he's lying to me. But why, what happened, did they do something. I hate conflict but I'm going to confront him he gets back.

"BABYY I'm back!" Francesco says. Walking in the door. I'm on the sofa watching tv and he sits down next to me. "Hey" I said. "Something wrong?" Francesco says. "are you lying to me?" I replied. Francesco eyes get big then he says "I just-" he said then I cut him off and get up. "Wow so you are. I don't need to hear your lame excuses. I don't really care. All I want to know is did you sleep with her?" I asked. "Lana,no!!It was completely innocent, just let me explain!" Francesco said getting up. "That's all I wanted to know. I have a show to be at. I'll be back later" I said grabbing my purse and leaving.

I texted Chuck what I said to Francesco and she can't believe I asked him that. Well.. He straight up lied to my face. He had to makeup some fake gift from her. He did everything he could to keep it a secret. So there must be a reason. I just need to focus on my fans and show right now. I'll deal with Francesco later. I arrive at the venue and I greet my fans. They give me so many kisses and hugs. "Lana A few fans and I made this scrap book of all the reasons why we love you!" A fan says handing me the scrapbook. "Aww it's gorgeous! I love it. Thank you baby." I said. "Oh my god. You're welcome!! We love you." He said. "I love you too" I replied giggling.

After the show I head back to my apartment and I sit in my car and read of a few pages of the scrap book. "We love you because you're always so sweet to your fans." "We love you because your lyrics are just so beautiful." The list goes on and on. I love them so much. I walk inside and francesco walks up to me and holds my hands "baby. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad." Francesco says. "I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed that you lied to me. I thought we didn't keep secrets. That's why I thought something must have happened with you too.." I said.

"Nothing did. I swear. The fact that you thought I may have slept with her kills me. You know I would never do that." Francesco said running his hand down my face. "I know...I'm sorry. I was just caught off guard and upset." I said. "I didn't want to tell you the real reason why she was here,because I didn't want you to get upset. She needed some pictures taken of her, and I told her I would help her out. So I had her come over when I got off early. I figured since you weren't there it would be perfect." Francesco said. "Just pictures?? That's it." She said. "Well...they were sort of racy." He said. "Francesco!!!" I yelled. "I didn't want you to get mad that's why I didn't tell you!!" He said. "Was she naked??" I asked. "No she was covered, naked, but she was covered.." He said. "Oh my god.Let me see the pictures." I said.

Francesco gets his camera and hands it to me. I scroll through the pictures and elena brought her own sheet...I hope, and she's under it..naked laying down. But you can only see her legs and hip bone. Ugh. Then another one she's standing up covering herself and her hair is blowing from the wind. "The pictures are really pretty. but you can't keep something like that from me. You might as well have slept with her.You made it into a bad situation. If you just told me it wouldn't have been." I said putting his camera down and going into the bathroom and closing the door. "Babe stop. come on. I'm sorry. I'm a photographer that's what I do." He said through the bathroom door. "I get that Francesco but you knew I don't like her then you lie about the whole thing. You did know she was coming. I don't want to talk about." I said. "Am I still coming to your parents house with you?" Francesco asked. "They're expecting you so yes. But that doesn't change anything." I said. Im so fucking pissed. He should have just told me. I wouldn't have been mad if he did. If he thinks that was okay then something is wrong.

Francesco and I are on the plane to my parents house. I haven't seen them in forever. "Babe I just-" Francesco started to say then I said "I said I don't want to talk about Francesco." "Okay..sorry." He replied. This is gonna be a long weekend.