Beauty

The next morning I wake up and hear my dad and Francesco talking in the living room. It's 11:00 am! I get out of bed and walk into the room "well good morning beautiful!" Francesco said. I walk over to him and sit on his lap sideways and put my arms around him and lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses me. "Morning" I replied. "Moving honey" my dad said. "Morning dad. Why didn't you guys wake me up earlier?" I asked. "Babe you were knocked out. And we have nothing planned to do so we figured we would let you sleep. " Francesco replied.

My mom, dad, francesco and I are at the mall shopping for a bunch of stuff we don't need, but we like to do that. A few fans come up to me and I take pictures with them, then one of them says "you and Barrie are perfect in summer wine. It's my favorite video ever!" My mom and dad's eyes get big but I reply saying "thank you honey. I'm glad you like it.It was fun to shoot." After I take pictures with them and talk to them we keep walking. "You handled that nicely." My mom said. "Thanks. I mean it was a great cover, I'm glad people still like it." I said. Francesco holds my hand and we keep walking.

We're back at my parents house and francesco and I are watching tv with my dad. I check my Twitter because I hardly ever do. I look at my mentions and laugh. My fans are so funny. I scroll down more and see a picture of francesco and elena from that night we went to Her party, they're posing and he's holding her face and looking into her eyes whiles she's smiling with her arms around him. They sure do look super comfy again. I put my phone away and not say anything. I don't want to in front of my dad. I don't know if I'll even say anything about it. It's not a big deal. They just look like a couple.

Francesco and I get in our bed and I decide not to say anything about the picture. It would be stupid. They're just posing. My fans are mad about it though. But they get mad when he even walks by a female. I appreciate it though they always have my back. I get back on Twitter and I see another picture of them that looks like it was taken right after the first one and he's kissing her neck and she's laughing. "Oh hell no!" I said. "What?!?" Francesco said. "I wasn't going to say anything about the picture of you STARING into Elenas eyes, but this one! You're kissing her neck!" I said showing francesco the picture. "Babe it's a friendly kiss!" He said. "Really that's your excuse? A friendly kiss? A friendly kiss is on the cheek! Not her fucking neck!" I said.

"If somebody kissed my neck while I was laughing you would beat him up!" I added. "Yeah I would. No one else's lips should touch you but mine. " Francesco replied. "See! So how is it not the same!" I said. "It is, I'm sorry babe. I didn't even think of it as anything else but two friends." "Mhmm. I forgive you. I just don't like her..." I said. "I know. We don't have to go to her party's anymore." He replied. "Well I'm not. But you can. Just don't kiss her neck." I said. Francesco laughed then kissed me.

Francesco and I are on the plane going back to California. James texts me saying " want to go to the beach tomorrow?" I reply saying "sure, what time?" Then he says "1:00?" "Perfect,see u then x" that'll be fun. "Hey babe wanna come to the beach with me and James tomorrow ?" I asked francesco. "I can't. I have a shoot. But let him know I'm watching." Francesco said. "Hahaha I'm sure he'll be very scared." I said sarcastically. Then kissed Francesco's head. "Have I told you lately that you're beautiful?" Francesco said. "Yes, all the time." I said smiling. "But that's when we we're making love. I want you to know that you're beautiful with clothes on." He said. "Well that was the cutest thing ever." I said then kissed him. "-I love you." "I love you more." Francesco said.