Fakers

It's a few minutes after I found out what Jaime told the paparazzi, I'm a calling her to ask her what the hell is going on. "Hello?" Jaime said. "What the fuck are you doing?" I said. "Lana? What're you talking about" jaime replied. "You know what I'm talking about. Why would said that to the paparazzi? Why are you even talking about me?" "I'm sorry babe, they just asked me about you and barrie, all I said was that you still love each other.." Jaime said.

"Just because they ask doesn't mean you answer? And that's not even true, you know I don't love barrie anymore,you know I'm engaged. And you said that doesn't mean we won't get back together!! That was so out of line. You know none of that is true" I said. "Okay, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad, I dont know what I was thinking, it's just I've been hanging out with Barrie a lot lately and he still loves you so much and I don't feel like you two are done." Jaime says.

"We are done. We have been. I will neverrrr get back with Barrie, and if you thought that you could have told me not the paparazzi." "Ok I understand. I'm really sorry Lana!" Jaime says. "Well what you did was really disrespectful and stupid and I don't know when I'll be able to trust you again. I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up.

"What did she say??" Francesco asked as I walk back into the room and lay next to him. "She really had no excuse besides she thinks barrie and I will get back together." I replied. "Wow. Im sorry baby." "It's ok. I mean I kept the idea in the back of my head that she might be fake but I didn't want to believe it because she was my friend, a really good one." I said. "Im sorry. At least you know now!" Francesco said.

"Yeah..there's all kinds of story's now saying I told Jaime I'm still in love with Barrie, and she confirms it. And that mine and yours relationship is in the rocks because of it." I said. "Hahaha oh my god. This is crazy. I'm sure not everyone believes it though. And who cares if they do, we know what's true and what isn't." Francesco said pulling me on top of him.

"That's true,it doesn't matter." I said kissing francesco. "I love you" he says. "I love you too baby." I kiss Francesco again then get up. "Noo come back" francesco says holding my arm. "That's all you're getting for today." I said smiling. "God why don't you just kill me." Francesco said putting a pillow on his face.

It's the next day and Francesco and I are our plane heading to Atlanta for my next show. "Has Jaime talked to you since?" Francesco ask's. "She texted me this morning saying she misses me and she hopes I'm not mad." I said. "Are you?" "Not mad I'm just not going to talk about my personal stuff. Not even if she asks me how I am. I'll just ask how she is." I replied. Francesco laughs then we put in a movie. The flight from France to Atlanta is long.

It's 1:00 am and we just got to our hotel. I'm super hungry so francesco ordered pizza even though it's late, well early. We're in our bed eating it and I get a text from Barrie "I'm sorry about what's going around in the media. I never told Jaime to say those things. If you want I can set everyone straight?" I text back saying "it's whatever. And no need, they can believe what they want. But thank you." "Ok. You're welcome. Talk to you later x" barrie replies.

"That was barrie" I said to Francesco. "What did he want?" He asked. "He wanted to know if he should straighten things out to the paparazzi, but I told him there's no need. We don't need to get even more involved in this." I replied. "Good, he'd probably say the wrong thing anyways." "Yeah it's best we just leave it alone.

Francesco and I are in my dressing room at the venue. We hear the fans screaming someone's name but I can't tell who it is. Someone knocks on dressing room door "I'll get it" francesco says. "Thanks babe" I said trying to finish putting on my eye liner. "Oh, hi." I hear Francesco say as he opened the door. "Hey can I come in and talk to lana?" I hear Jaime say. "You can let her in." I said. He opens the door and Jaime walks in.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" She says. "Go ahead." I replied. "Alone?" She said glancing at Francesco. "I don't really have time for that.." I said. "Okay, I'll just say it here then. Barrie told me to say those things, and I only listened to him because I felt bad for him. You broke things off with him so fast and he has to hear about you everyday, which is hard for him because his feelings haven't changed for you. It just seems like you don't care" jaime said.

I see Francesco shake his head from the corner of my eye then I say "how would you even know? You weren't there, you don't know what happened. I'm tired of everyone thinking Im the only one at fault for this. Yes I broke up with him but I'm sure he didn't tell you why or all things he did or in fact didn't do to me. So you should just butt out and stop prying into other people's lives."

"I was just trying to help. But I guess if that's how you feel ill just go." Jaime said walking to the door. "Well maybe you should have thought before you talked about my personal life with the paparazzi." I said. Jaime shakes her head then walks out the door.

"I'm proud of you babe." Francesco says walking to me and putting his arms around me from behind. "Thank you baby.I'm done with fake people. She only makes friends with people in the business to stay relevant. She can find someone else." I replied. I kiss Francesco then he walks me to the stage.

After my show Francesco and I greet fans for about an hour then we head back to the hotel. That will probably be the last time I see Jaime. She was a good friend once but now I know she was jut faking it. It's not the first time she's talked to reporters about me, when I told her not to.

Francesco and I plop down on our hotel bed then he says picking up the hotel phone "I'm gonna order some food" "Let's eat after." I said. "After what?" Francesco ask's. I start to kiss his neck then he says "fuck yes! Finally" I laugh then he pulls off my jeans then my top and bra. He gets on top of me and takes off my underwear and starts to kiss my thighs slowly then my p**** "mmm babe I've missed you." Francesco says in between kissing me. "Now you know what'll happen again if you lie to me." I said laughing. "Never will I do that again." Francesco says taking off his pants. I run my hands over his chest then take off his shirt. I start kissing his neck and he gets back on top of me and start to f*** "oh fuck I missed this" francesco said kissing my chest and going faster. I hold his back and push his head onto my neck and he starts to suck it. "Mmm I can tell" I replied. Francesco goes deeper and I start to moan "fuckkkkkk" I said as he goes harder and I hold him in position. He starts to kiss and suck my neck even more, I arch my back and moan even more. I lay francesco on the bed and say "I bet you missed this too" As I start to suck and rub on him. "Fuck yeah" francesco replied running his fingers through my hair.