I love you

"Lana....lana, wake up, I'm leaving now, it's 7:30 " Rob says shaking Lana's hand on the couch. "I'm up" Lana said sitting up. "I'll be back around 9. I hope everything goes well, tell Barrie I say hello." "Okay, bye dad" Rob leaves shutting the door behind him. Lana goes to her bathroom mirror and touches up her hair and makeup. She lights up a cigarette and stands with one hand on the counter and one hand holding the cigarette. The door knocks and Lana's face lights up, running to the door she takes a deep breath and opens it. "Hello love" Barrie says standing in the doorway looking straight into Lana's eyes, lana smiles as big as possible and hugs him "Hey baby"
Barrie kisses Lana and then walks in the door. Lana grabs Barrie's hand and leads him to the couch, where he sits down and Lana is standing Over him, "need something to drink?"
"No that's okay, I'm good, so we need to talk you say?" Barrie replies. Lana sits next to him, as she sits next to him she can't help but smell the strong cent of alcohol and weed. Lana faces him and says "Barrie...I've sent you multiple plane tickets to each show I've done...you never came, not even to one..."
"Love you know I'm busy,I can't always come to your shows" barrie says
"I didn't say all. I said one, barrie, you didn't even come to one, it was even my idea that you tour with me last year so we could see each other. I always make it to the shows that I can when you play. And you know that, not one text or call either"
Barrie folds his arms and looks at Lana "I don't want to fight common baby I haven't seen you in a while,my fault or not, let's just put it behind us," barrie says as he starts to get on top of Lana and put his hand on her face. "We can't put something like this behind us, let me up" Lana says as she pushes barrie off of her. "I think you should go, come back when you're sober" Barrie stares at her for a second then heads towards the door "it's not my fault, you're gone too long, think about how that makes me feel, I'll be back tomorrow..." barrie says while he opens the door and heads down the stairs to the lobby. Lana stands in the doorway "love you "