Sick..?

"Babe I feel awful today.." I mumbled while laying in my bed, with Francesco's arms wrapped around me. "Aw I'm sorry baby. What's wrong?"
"I don't know,my stomach hurts and I feel lik-" I put my hand over my mouth and run to the restroom, I throw the lid of the toilet up then throw up..Francesco runs into the bathroom and holds my hair out of the way, I continue to throw up for about 2 minutes.

Francesco helps me up off the ground then turns on the water "thanks babe.." I muttered. I brush my teeth then he takes my hand and leads me to the bed. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah..I just feel really sick." I said laying back and putting my arm over my head.

"Looks like we'll have to cancel the show today" Francesco said. "No, it'll be fine, it's not until this evening, I think I threw it all up.....I'll just rest until then."

"Lana you just said you feel really sick." "But I just need rest." I said forcefully. "We'll see how you feel later, I'm not letting you do a show if you feel sick.." Francesco said folding his arms. "I'll be fine. I'm gonna tell my dad, he probably is going to try to cancel it too."

"I wonder why you're sick,we didn't eat anything strange...." "What're you saying.." I said with a serious face on. "Nothing, it's just random..when are you suppose to start your period?" "I knew it! You don't think I'm, pregnant..do you and in the next few days.."

"I don't know, maybe...we should get a test" Francesco replied...as I was about to say something, the door knocks "it's probably my dad...I just texted him...I'm just gonna tell him I ate something bad for right now.." I said. Francesco nods then goes to let my dad in.

"Hey Hun! You feeling ok?" He asked walking in then sat next to me. I sit up then say "yeah I'm feeling a little Better..no need to cancel!" Dad and Francesco look at each other then look at me "are you just saying that?" Dad asked. "No, really by this evening I'll be all better." "Okay. It's your show. I wonder why you got sick."

I look at Francesco then say "we ate some weird Chinese food last night..or you know, I've been traveling, I could have easily picked something up." "Yeah probably. I just hope you feel better Hun, we have a late flight tonight." "I will. It'll pass." I said looking at Francesco,

Francesco's POV
After Rob leaves I lay next to Lana then kiss her "how come I get the feeling you're not happy that you might be pregnant." I asked. "Well...it's just, you know I'm Tour and ..our relationship isn't so steady, we're not even engaged anymore, I don't want to be pregnant before I'm even married.."

"Our relationship is steady Lana, we just made one mistake,we both know we're going to get married some day,I get what you're saying, it's not the right time, but you're the one who doesn't ever want to use protection.."

"I know..I need to fix that.." I take lanas hand then say again "Our relationship is steady." She looks at me with her beautiful green eyes then says "Okay. You're right."

"You know...I kind of got a little excited..the thought of you might be pregnant, I know it's not the right time but I would have been happy.."
"That's sweet, I love you." "I love you too baby." I gently press my lips against Lana's then wrap my arms around her.

I'm in my dressing room getting ready for the show. I'm sitting at the makeup table and Francesco is on the sofa. *door knocks* "come in" I yell. Blake walks in and Francesco rolls his eyes "Hey!" I said smiling and putting my arms out.

"I heard you were feeling sick, you ok?" He said hugging me. "Yeah I'm feeling okay, thanks though" he keeps hugging me and Francesco throws his head back,I pull away then sit back in my chair. "Are you sure you're up for the show?" Blake asked. "Positive. I feel fine, do I not look like it" I said laughing.

"Oh no you look gorgeous I could never tell you didn't feel well." I smile then Francesco says "oh my god. Really." My eyes get big then Blake says "what's your problem?" "Your attempt to hit on her are pathetic." Francesco said smirking.

"I wasn't hitting on her I was just stating a fact." "You just better watch what you say." "Why? You scared of something? I would be too, weren't you engaged? Oh but now you're not right."
Francesco stands up then I get up and say "Blake! That's enough! You need to go." He stares at Francesco then walks out.

"I'm really sorry babe, I would have never thought that Blake would say that." I said holding Francesco's hand. "Whatever. It's fine. I'm gonna go greet fans or something." He said walking out the door. Ugh. I feel bad, I need to talk to Blake. I walk over to his dressing room and bang on the door "come in" he yells.

I walk inside and see Blake and Byron sitting on the sofa "Byron could I talk to Blake for a minute please?" Byron look at Blake then back at me "yeah of course." "Thank you" Byron leaves then I fold my arms.

"Why the fuck would you say that to Francesco?" Blake folds his arms ,shakes his head, then looks away. I stand in front of him then say "Tell me what's bugging you!" "Nothing is bugging me. I'm sorry I said that, I'll apologize to him if you want me to,now can you just leave me alone."

"Blake come on, tell me what's wrong." I said sitting next to him. "I still fucking like you, obviously. I can't keep seeing you all the fucking time with him...I thought I was ok with it but I'm not, it's not okay." "I'm sorry. I don't know what to do about that...we should have never got involved." I said.

"But that's the thing, I'm glad we did, I would kill to feel close to you again, like we did before, had such a connection. I think I need to take a break from the tour." "It can't be like that again. We have one more show left, can you just Finish that? Then we have 3 days off, then you can see where you're at then..please?"

"I don't know..." "Please Blake, just finish this show and tomorrow show, then see where you're at." "Okay. I will." He said. "Thank you. I'm sorry it's like this..I wish I could fix it.." "Neither of us can. Just need some space."

I'm singing the last of national anthem, I look back at Blake and he's staring at the ground playing the guitar, he looks so out of it. I feel so bad. But I told him at the beginning that it's not going to be the same if we get involved. And I was right.

I walk off the stage and run to the restroom, Francesco follows me and I start throwing up right when I get to the toilet. He holds my hair rubs my back "God I feel awful" I said sitting on the ground next to the toilet. "I feel so nauseous" I added.

My dad runs in "honey are you okay!!" "I don't feel so good. I think I'm gonna go back to the hotel, can we change the flight to tomorrow morning?" I asked as Francesco helps me up off the floor.

"Of course. I'll schedule it for tomorrow morning, the band can leave tonight though. Honey we really need to take you to a doctor, I don't know what it could be,you don't even have a fever."

Francesco looks at me then I say "Yeah. Maybe I'll go tomorrow. I just want to rest right now." "Okay. That's fine. But tomorrow we're going."

I just got back to my hotel room, I change into my pajamas then get into bed, Francesco lays next to me and starts kissing my neck "It's gonna be okay. You're probably just sick." He said. "Yeah, we'll see tomorrow. I love you." "I love you too" then he holds my hand.