I can't believe I let her go.

Yesterday was crazy. Francesco's mom absolutely HATED me. I was scared of that. Francesco and I are back in LA and I'm at his apartment. I have a show here tonight. I look at my phone and it says I have a voicemail from Barrie. " Oh great" I said. Francesco and I are still laying in our beds because I don't have a show until 5 so we get to rest. "What?" Francesco says. "Barrie left me a voice mail." I click play. "Hey Lana..it's Barrie , as you probably know because it says on your phone....anyways, I wanted to ask you if it was okay if I release riverside. I didn't know if you still wanted to be on my album or not..could you let me know soon? Thank you. I hope you're doing well. Bye."

"Well that wasn't bad. He just called for business." Francesco said. "Yeah, good. I'm glad he didn't say anything else." I said. "Are you still going to be on his album?" Francesco ask's. "Of course, my fans will love the song and they've been looking forward to it." I said. "Okay cool" Francesco says. I text barrie back and say "of course you can release it. Thanks 4 asking though. Hope you're doing well too x" Barrie replies and says "no problem. I still have the key to your LA apartment want to meet somewhere so I can give it back? Have some of your clothes too, somewhere paparazzi won't b?." I forgot about that. I told Francesco what barrie said and he thinks I should get it back too. I reply to barrie and say "sure. Have a show at five so could we meet at 2? How about in the park? The little corner we parked in that one time." "Okay. I'll be there." Barrie says.

It's 2 o clock and I'm pulling up to the parking lot. Barrie's car is in the corner and I see him waiting outside against the car. I pull up next to him and get out. He watches me walk up to him....It's so weird seeing him. "Hey" I said smiling. "Hey" he said hugging me. "You look good Lana." Im wearing my shorts and my coca cola crop top. "Thanks, so do you." I said. He does, he looks like he's been taking care of himself. He stares and smiles at me for a minute then he says. "Oh right, the stuff." He pulls the key out of his pocket and hands it to me, then he reaches for a box in the back seat of his car.I guess with my clothes in it. He hands it to me and our hands touch but I quickly move mine. "You've been doing good?" Barrie asks. "Yeah, pretty good. Have you?" I ask. "I'm ok. Been cutting down a lot on my drinking. Charlie helped me a lot." He says. "That's awesome Barrie. I'm proud of you, so is Charlie." I said smiling. "Thanks.. That means a lot that you're proud of me. Well I'll let you go, before your boyfriend comes and beats me up." Barrie says laughing. I laugh too then say "okay, thanks for my stuff. I'll see you around." "Yeah, cya around." He says. I hug barrie again and you could tell he didn't want to let go. Maybe he'll finally realize what he could have had. That I loved him so much once. But now Francesco has that. And that's the way I like it. Barrie watches me walk away and I wave to him while I'm driving away. Barrie is standing there thinking "I can't believe I fucked up and let her go."

I get back to Francesco's apartment and I walk inside. "Hey babe, how'd it go?" Francesco says hugging me and kisses my cheek. "It went good." I said. "Good. Uh baby, I have something to tell you." Francesco says. "Oh god" I said laughing "what is it" "my mom called and said she needed to talk to you. I want her apologize to you so I said okay. She should be calling you any minute now." He said then hid behind the counter. "Oh my god!! You gave her my number!! Why ! Why would you do something like that" I said in a panicked voice. My phone rings and it's an unknown number. We both look at each other then francesco smiles. "When I'm done talking to her you might want to run. Or I'll kill you. Either one. Francesco gulps and stares at me. "Hello..." I said. "Lana? This is Francesco's mother don't hang up yet I need to talk with you." Francesco's mom says. "What's up." I said coldly. "I'm sorry" she said. "You don't need to apologize just because Francesco told you too. I'm fine." I said. "I'm apologizing because I was rude. You don't have to accept my apology but I do give you it. I was very insensitive." She said. "Thank you. I appreciate it. I'm not planning on ruining Francesco's life so you don't need to worry about that." I said. "I just don't want him to stay plastered down to someone who is not committed." She says. "Okay. Well thank you for apologizing but I have to go." I said. I was not about to get into that with her. "When can you come over." She said. Ughhh the last thing I want to do. "I guess I could come over after my show tomorrow." I said. "Okay, see you then." I hang up and Francesco says "I love you" laughing. "Ugh. I'm not talking to you." I said jokingly.