Apologies

I'm on my way to Byron's, he lives close to me so I decided to go see him because I have to give him his last paycheck anyways. I have blakes but I'm just going to mail it. I don't want to see him. Francesco's at a shoot, but we're going to dinner later. Our wedding is all planned, I'm so excited, it's in 13 days. I can't believe I'm going to be married!

I walk up to byrons door and knock on it, he's not expecting me so I hope he's not busy. "Hey Lanz!" He said smiling. "Hey!" I said smiling too. Oh great. I look behind him and see Blake sitting on the sofa staring over here. Then Byron gives me a "I'm sorry face" "Well I was going to come talk to you for a bit but I'm just gonna go now, here" I said handing him his check.

Lana you don't have to go" Blake said. I look at him then look back at Byron "I'll see you around ok?" "Okay. Sorry about that" "it's cool, I should have told you I was coming, cya" I said walking away. "Lana wait" Blake said walking out behind me. I turn around and fold my arms, Byron goes inside. "You can come in, you don't have to run away from me." He said. "Im good, I'm not suppose to be around you." I replied.

"You can make your own choices Lana.." "I know. I still don't want to stay." "Do you forgive me?" "Honestly no. Not yet. We were such good friends Blake then you fucked it up." "I know...I don't know what to do. Francesco is never going to want me to be around you again.." "Probably." "I'm not going to try anything again I swear." Blakes said.

"How can I be sure..you've said that before then you kissed me..it's like Barrie." "Ok I understand but I would never do what Barrie did you know that!" "I don't know that." "Yes you do. Did Barrie love you no, he doesn't if he would do that, do I? Yes. So I won't hurt you like that. It was a mistake." "Okay.." "I miss you.." "I miss you too...I miss just hanging out....and writing songs." I said.

Blake hugs me then says "I'm sorry, really sorry. It can be like it was before, I just want you to forgive me then I'll do anything to not mess it up." He says. "We'll see..." I replied. "Okay, well I'll cya later. Drive safe." "I will..cya"

Francesco's POV
Lana just went to hangout with chuck. I decided not to go because in pretty tired from the shoot. We're all going to dinner later. I'm watching tv when someone knocks on the door. Really. "You've got to be kidding me. What the fuck are you doing here." I said to Blake. "Lana isn't here is she?" He asked. "Why." "I need to talk to you." "Why should I listen to what you have to say." "Because it's about Lana." I laugh then shake my head let him in.

"You've got 5 minutes." I said folding my arms. "Look the one thing we both care about is Lana, I fucked up really bad and I get that, I don't blame you for not wanting me to see her but I'm not going to try anything again, I get that she's yours..even if I hate it. But Lana is hurting right now, I know I'm the cause but we're putting her in a uncomfortable situation,I'm not saying let me be around her al the time but let me be friends with her, please, I know I hooked up with her but you of all people know and have to admit that Lana is a woman everyone wants, she's beautiful and hilarious I'm not ever going to try anything again because I saw how much it hurt her."