You need to believe me.

It's the day after I officially broke up with Barrie. I'm laying on my sofa in my California apartment. In my coke a cola pajamas I stare at the ceiling. It's 3Pm and I haven't moved all day. I know it'll get better,but for right now I'm just not feeling good at all.

My front door knocks and I go open it "Hey babe." Chuck says as she hugs me really tight. "Hey.." I say hugging her back and letting her in. "How are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm ok. Just tired." "I'm sorry lanz. When is your next show?" Chuck says while she sits on the sofa. "Tomorrow night,my flight leaves tomorrow morning." "You really need a few days off Lana." "No I don't. I'll be fine." I say as I walk to the kitchen,take the wine out of the pantry,pour it out and throw it away. "I guess I don't need this anymore. I had it for barrie,he always had some when he came over." I said. Chuck knows I haven't had a drink in forever and I don't plan on it. She knows I keep it there for Barrie when he comes over.Chuck knows about the kiss with francesco I mean who doesn't . But she knows I don't want to talk about it right now.Chuck watches tv with me for a few hours,then she hugs me and leaves. She has a flight in a few hours. I'm glad she came to see me.I hate being alone.

A few hours later my door knocks again. I walk to the door wrapped up in my blanket "Hey baby girl" my dad says. "Hey dad! " I say hugging him "come in." "I'm so sorry about Barrie Lana. Are you okay?" He asks. "I'm not the best, but I'll be okay. How's mom?" I ask. "She's good. Worried about you,she's coming to your show tomorrow." Dad says as he walks into the kitchen and I sit on the sofa. "She doesn't need to be worried. But yay!" "Apparently she does." Rob says holding the empty bottle of wine "Lana you said you were okay,you said you wouldn't drink anymore!! Why would you do this." "Dad that's not mine! It's Barrie's! I keep it here for him,for when he comes over! I swear I haven't had a drink in years!" I yell. I get up and walk to my dad and grab the bottle out of his hands and throw it away. "Well what am I suppose to think! You just broke up with Barrie and then I see an empty wine bottle that I saw a few weeks ago filled up!" "I don't care what you think you need to believe me." I said. "Okay...I do. But I'm staying with you tonight Lana." "Dad you don't need to stay with me." "Elizabeth grown up or not I still am your dad. I'm staying the night.Period." He says going to the guest room. I light up a cigarette and sit on the sofa and take a deep breath.

Why am I awake? It's 3:00 am and I have a flight at 6. I wanted to sleep until then. I look at my phone and I see a text from a few hours ago. It's from Francesco "Can we please talk Lana? Maybe after your show tomorrow?? I'll be in LA I heard your show is in New Orleans ,LA? Xx" I need to talk to him too. I've just been avoiding it. "Sure,I'll put you on the guest list,just be in my dressing room after the show." I replied. I can't wait to clear things up with him. I need this. And believe it or not...I actually got really excited thinking about seeing him tomorrow. I smile to myself then close my eyes and try to sleep.