Excuses

"Rita it was very nice to meet you but I'm going to have to go." I said standing up. "It was nice to meet you too, I'm sorry again." She said. "It's not your fault. Maybe we can do this again sometime." I replied. "Yes definitely!" Rita says. I smile then walk away "Babe wait!" Francesco said. I walk out the door and francesco says to Rita "I have to go after her, I'll call you ok?" "Yeah of course. I'll talk to you later. Cya" Rita replied. "Bye!" Francesco said running out the door. I had the driver drive away as soon as I got into the car,then I see francesco put his hands in the air. He can find some other way to get home.

I walk inside our apartment, go to my room and get Francesco's pillow and throw it in the living room and close my bedroom door. I hear Francesco come inside then he comes to the door and tries to open it but I locked it. "Babe let me in! Im sorry! I need to talk to you!!" He says through the door. "Leave me the fuck alone." I answered.

I hear francesco doing something with the door knob then he opens the door with a bobby pin in his hand. I stand up from the bed and walk up to him. "Get out." I said. "Please let me talk to you!" "Francesco I swear to god if you don't get out I'll hit you." I said. "Lana we need to talk about this!" Francesco replied.

I shove him out the door then I say "there's nothing to talk about. You kept telling me I shouldn't be talking to barrie because we broke up and That's not how it works. AND you got PISSED because I went to his house just to get my stuff back. And all this time you've been fucking talking to your ex and meeting up with her, and you have the Fucking nerve to get mad at me when I accidentally run into barrie?!? I don't fucking think so. And it's not even just that, the fact that you can lie to my face every time we talk about Elena and all this time you've been keeping this from me says something." I said then slamming the door and locking it again.

A few minutes later I pack a suitcase and walk out of my bedroom door. Francesco stands up from the sofa "Lana what are you doing!" "Honestly I can't fucking stand to be around you right now." I said picking up my suitcase and leaving.

I'm having my driver take me to a hotel. I really just need to be alone to think. I don't think I've ever been this mad. Fuck Elena and fuck Francesco. Now there's always gonna be a voice in the back of my head telling me to watch out for Elena, she can come back into his life romantically at any moment. And they're already talking to each other and trying to set up when to hangout. I'm so done with this whole thing.

I'm in my hotel room laying in bed, I called Chuck and told her everything. "Wooow. What a fucking joke." Chuck said. "I'm so sorry Lanz. I would be furious!" She added. "I am furious. I was legit going to punch him in the face, but I just shoved him. I'm so angry more than anything else, you know like I don't want to cry right now I'm just so mad. I knew he still liked her..." I said.

"Geezz I'm so sorry. He doesn't love her though, you know that." Chuck said. "How? How do I know that, he hasn't done anything to show me different, he just keeps lying about her which is not a good sign." "Honestly, that's true... As much as I hate to say it,he could actually still have feelings for her. Why else would he be hiding that??" Chuck replied. "Ok now I'm ready to cry.." I said.

"Don't cry I'm sorry. Babe you just need to talk to him, but not in a rush, do it whenever you feel like you can. He needs to suffer a bit anyways." I try to hold back my tears until I hung up from Chuck. Then I couldn't help it, they just kept coming out. What kind of an idiot would lie about that, chucks right, he must still have feelings for her, if hanging out with her is that important.

Francesco's been calling and texting me but I haven't replied. I just woke up and I immediately start to think about Elena and Francesco again, I think that's the only thing I'll be thinking about now. I have a flight later today to go to North Carolina where my next show is. I have to go back to my apartment to get some stuff for my trip, I hope Francesco isn't there, I don't feel like talking to him at all, I know I'll have to soon but just not now.

I walk outside of my hotel and the paparazzi is crazy there's at least 20 "Lana did you and Francesco break up after you left the restaurant yesterday?" I totally forgot they got pictures of that. "Is the engagement off??" "Why did you spend the night at a hotel??!" I get into my car and hide my face because they're up against the windows.

I walk inside my apartment and Francesco runs up to me "I've been so worried, babe please talk to me." I walk right past him and go to my room and pack some clothes I need for the trip. "Lana this isn't fair. Say something." Francesco says standing in the doorway. "This isn't fair?!? Really?! You're talking about it no being fair for you? You should just stop while you're at it." I said.

"Ok that was a stupid thing to say. But I hate when you don't talk to me, you won't even let me explain." Francesco said holding my hand. "I'm not in the mood for excuses." I replied pulling my hand away and walking out of my room. "Am I not coming with you to your show?" He asks. I walk out the front door and slam it. I'm still so pissed and every time he talks I get even more pissed.