Tied down to one guy

It's 6:30 am and I just got back to my apartment in France. I still haven't talked to Francesco since the fight. I walk inside and put my bags down then walk to my room. Francesco is sleeping,I get in my pajamas and get in bed.

I wake up and look beside me and Francesco isnt there. I get up and look around, I guess he had a shoot today. We really need to work things out, but he's being so stubborn. I'm really hungry so I decide to take a book and go to a quiet café, get some coffee and some food, and just sit there and read. Sounds like the perfect day.

I get to the cafe and I sit down at a table in a corner, I got a blueberry muffin and coffee. My phone rings and everyone looks at me,whoops. "Sorry" I mouthed. I turn to the wall and answer it "hello" "Hey babe! It's Jaime! How are you?!" "Oh hey Jaime. I'm good, how are you?!" I asked. "I'm great, I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tomorrow night." Jaime asked. "Jaime you know I live in France now right?!" "What?!? You're not at your cali apartment anymore?" "No, I live in France with Francesco,that's where I am now." I said laughing.

"Oh damn. How are we suppose to hangout now?!" Jaime said. "When I'm in town I guess. Or you could come up here. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I thought you knew." I said. "Ugh that sucks! I guess I'll just have to wait until you come here.." She said. "Im sorry!" "That's okay...hey I saw Barrie yesterday. He invited me over." Jaime said. "Cool...how is he?" I asked.

"He's doing good. He asked about you too, I said you and Francesco are great." Jaime said laughing. "Well thanks. Hey there's no phones aloud where I am so I have to go, but text me ok?" I said. "Okay by love." Jaime replied.

It's 3:30 and I just got home, I walk inside and francesco is sitting at the high too. I walk to the kitchen and get a water. "So are you not going to talk to me." I said to Francesco. "You said you had nothing to say to me if I didn't think I was over reacting. So I figured you had nothing to say." Francesco replied. "Why are you being such a douchebag?! I left when you told me to" I said.

"Because you always do stupid stuff like hangout with that asshole and not tell me." "Okay so I could have told you I was hanging out with James but you think I have to ask you!" I replied. "You do when it comes to James!" Francesco said. "Unbelievable." I replied. "Lana im not trying to be controlling. I just don't want him to try something again and you not be able to stop it. It scares me, I hate when you put yourself in that situation. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have. But I'm not sorry for making you leave his house." Francesco said.

"That's all I wanted was a I'm sorry for yelling at me. I get the whole James thing babe, and I'm sorry you felt like that...but I wouldn't put myself in that situation if I knew I couldn't handle it." I said. "Okay, but can you please not go to his place alone? that's all I'll ask for." Francesco says. "Okay, I won't. I wasn't going to anymore. Now can you please just hug me, I missed you." I said holding my arms out, francesco walks up to me and puts his arms around me and hugs me tight, then he kisses me. "I missed you too." He said.

I kiss Francesco again then he grabs my hips and starts kissing me harder. I put my hands on his face and we start to makeout, he picks me up and puts me on the kitchen counter "we should more often" francesco said kissing my neck. He takes off my shirt and bra and starts kissing my chest, I jump off the counter and unbutton Francesco's pants while I'm kissing him. I get on my knees and pull my hair back "God you're so sexy" francesco says. I laugh then start sucking him, "mmm you taste so good" I said as I rub him faster. I keep sucking Francesco even more while he runs his fingers through my hair. "Fuck I want you so bad right now" francesco said. I stand up and take off my pants then say "I'm all yours" "Fuck yeah" He says as he grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall, we start making out then he takes off my underwear, he takes my arms and puts them over his shoulders and he starts to f*** me. "F** me like you missed me" I whisper to francesco. He picks me up and puts me on the bed then gets on top of me "yes ma'am" he said as he starts to go really fast and I hold onto the sheets. "Fuuuuckkkk" I yell as Francesco gets even deeper. I start to scratch his back and kiss his neck. The whole bed is shaking and I'm arching my back and moaning Francesco wraps his arms around me and picks me up, he holds me against the wall, he starts kissing my neck and f***ing me faster and faster. Francesco just finished and we're kissing now "Oh shit" Francesco said. "What?!" I replied. "We forgot the condom! And I forgot I didn't have one on so I..." "-You didn't." I said. "I did, well you could have stopped me! You forgot too!" Francesco said. "Oh god. You better pray they're blank." I said laughing. "Geeeez." Francesco replied.

Francesco and I shower then we order pizza. We're watching a movie and I check my phone, there's a text from barrie?!? Geez what does he want. "You can't marry that dude, you know you're not wife material, you can't be tied down to one guy, he'll get tired of you never being there. Why do you think we didn't get married?" What the hell?! Where did this even come from? I haven't talked to him in forever and he's sending me this dumb ass text? not surprising though.

I guess Francesco could tell that my face looked kinda pale "What's wrong babe?" He asked. "Nothing. I just read something I didn't like but it's fine." I replied. "Are you sure?" He said. "Yeah, it's cool." I delete the text then put down my phone. How did he know we were talking about getting married. It better not have been Jaime. Because I told her when we hungout that we were thinking about it. And she just told me she hungout with barrie. That's not okay. I'm gonna call her tonight.