Hide it? Or not?

Francesco and I just got to Detroit and Chuck is waiting for us inside our hotel room! I'm so excited to see her! "Hey babe!!" Chuck said hugging me as I walk in the door. "Hi!!" I said hugging Chuck back. "How was your weekend?" She asked francesco as she hugs him next. "It was absolutely amazing. The yacht was awesome and I can't believe we have a townhouse together!" Francesco said smiling. I sit on the bed while they talk. "Aww I'm so glad you had fun. I wanna see your new camera!!" Chuck said. "Okay! But we careful" he said. Francesco pulls out his camera and hands it to Chuck.

Chuck turns it on then she gasps so loud I thought she was dying. "OH MY GOD. Why do you guys do this to me!!" She said covering her eyes and putting the camera down. "Francesco!! You said you were gonna delete it!" I said. "I forgot!! I'm sorry!" Francesco said. "I'm sorry Chuck!" I said sorta laughing. "Well it's not like I haven't seen you naked before but really..ugh. I'm done socializing with you two" she said trying not to laugh. Chuck gets in her bed and covers her face.

Francesco and I laugh then I go hug her "you know you love me" I said. "Get off me, I can still see your picture in my head!" She laughing laughing. "At least she looks hot in it." Francesco said. "Oh my god! Stop talking." Chuck said. I laugh then get in my bed and Francesco lays next to me. "Try to stay off each other for me." Chuck said giggling. "Did you delete the picture?" I asked francesco. "Yess. I didn't want too. But I did." He said laughing.

The next day francesco, Chuck and I arrive at the Detroit venue. "Dad said he misses you and you never visit him." Chuck said. "I just saw him at the party?" I said. "Yeah but that was like for two seconds,I don't know he just said he misses you." Chuck replied. "Aww. Well I'll go visit him and mom soon. Maybe next week. I have shows all this week." I said. "Ya babe me and you should go see them. I blight something or your dad in France anyways!" Francesco said. "Aww you did? What did you get him?" I asked. "A tropical shirt" Francesco replied. "Aww he'll love it baby. That was so sweet." I said then kissed him. "He will love it!" Chuck said.

After my show Chuck left to go to New York. Francesco and I are on the plane back to California. I get a text from my dad that says "barrie released a clip of riverside today. Here's the link." Then he sent the link. I know he has to send me this stuff because he's my manager and he lets me know what's going on on social media. I didn't reply to my dad then he texted me again "Did you watch it?" I answered "thanks dad. No I didn't watch it. I know what it sounds like. I want nothing to do with him." I said. He relied "I get it. You're welcome honey. Love you." "Love you too dad!" I replied. I look at my Twitter and it looks like everyone is enjoying riverside. I'm glad. I knew they would. I'm just not going to advertise it.

I'm glad barrie listened to me. He hasn't called me, or texted me once. That's the way it should be. "What are you thinking about?" Francesco asked me while smiling at me and holding mug hand. "Nothing. Just laying here." I said. "I love you." Francesco said. "I love you too." I replied smiling at him.

We finally make it to our apartment in California. It's 12:30 and we just got inside. Francesco goes to our room to unpack and I'm sitting at the "bar" in the kitchen looking at my mail. I see one that says it's from Barrie's apartment and it's his hand writing and he addressed it to "my love". Oh my god. I'm going to fucking kill him. If I hide this from Francesco I'll be lying to him. And some way he might, maybe will find out. If I tell him, he'll get so mad and possibly leave again. He might think we've been writing or something. "Babe are you coming" I hear francesco say as he walks out of our room. I pause for a second, should I hide it..or not...