Chet & Nina

I wake up to Francesco tapping my shoulder. Once we got back from our little elevator trip.. We had a little more to drink then watched a movie and talked. "Babe it's 10:30, we should go eat then go to the pool" he says kissing my neck. I smile then open my eyes "okayyy sounds good. damn last night was amazing." "It was. Our trip is starting off amazing." Francesco said. I kiss him then get up.

"Babe I shouldn't have let you drink that much last night..I should have watched you instead of drinking too." Francesco said as we get ready. "It's really sweet how protective you're being but babe I didn't even drink that much. If I can remember our whole conversation last night then I'm fine, and I do." I said.

"Okay...well maybe that'll be all the drinking we do for the rest of the trip,we had our share." Francesco replied. "If that'll make you feel better then I won't." I said. "Okay deal. Now let's go to the pool" he said grinning. We get on the elevator and laugh then walk into the lobby.

There's three different breakfast places, we choose the waffle café. "What're you getting?" I asked Francesco. "A blueberry waffle, what're you getting?" "Probably the chocolate chip. It smells so fucking good in here" I said. Francesco laughs then inhales "Belgium" he said grinning.

After we eat our waffles we go outside on the deck and find chairs by the pool ,in the corner. "Let's get in" I said taking off my t shirt and shorts, I'm wearing just a simple black bathing suit. Francesco takes my hand and we get in the pool.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses my cheek. We swims to a corner and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Are we ever not touching each other?" Francesco says kissing my cheek again. "I don't think so." I said smiling. I get a float from this shack next to the pool and lay on it, Francesco crosses his arms on the float and lays his head on them.

"I really want a margarita" I said laughing. "Want me to get you one?" Francesco asks. "I thought you didn't want me to drink anymore" "Like you said you know your limits and it's just a margarita." "Okay, I'll have one then, just a frozen margarita please" I said smiling. Francesco gets out of the water and walks over to The bar next to the pool.

This vacation has been amazing so far,spending quality time with Francesco is what I needed. No drama or stress just fun. And I'll be leaving for my Tour in two months so we need to spend as much time together as we can. We're going to a fire breathing show tonight! It should be fun.

Francesco walks back into the pool and hands me my drink "thanks babe!" I said. "Welcome!" Francesco replied. He goes to the side of the pool and takes out his camera from his camera bag and swims back to me.

"Smile" he said Pointing it at me. I smile holding my drink and he snaps it then smiles "beautiful" then puts his camera back. Both of our phones have been off since we got here. That's why he doesn't use his phone camera.

I notice this one girl taking a picture of me, at least I think, she's trying to hide it,I'm probably just being paranoid.
After a few sips of my margarita I get off the float and put the drink on the side "Your turn" I said patting the float.

Francesco laughs then gets on the float, I grab the bottom of it and start to pull him around. "Wait! You forgot the margarita" francesco said. I pull him back to the side and grab it then hand it to him. "Thanks" he said grinning.

Francesco and I get into the hot tub and there is another couple in it already, they smile really big at us then the girl says "hi! How are you guys?!" Francesco and I look at each other then sit down and I say "we're good! How about you?" "We're great! This is Dylan and I'm Samantha, we like to meet new people." She said grinning. "Hey" Dylan said sticking his hand out. I shake it then francesco shakes it. At first I thought she was a fan, but she has no idea who I am and it's awesome

"Nice to meet you, I'm Nina (as in Nina Simone) and this is.." I said looking at francesco. He's trying really hard not to laugh then he says "Chet (as in Chet baker) I know it's an odd name but my parents love Chet baker." Francesco said. I sip my margarita so I don't laugh.

"Well nice to meet you too Nina and Chet! Are you two married?" Samantha said. "We are! We've been married for 5 years now. " I said and Francesco puts his arm around me. "What about you guys?" I added. "Aww! That's great. No we're just boyfriend and girlfriend for now,but we've been thinking about it" Samantha replied. "It's great! You two should. It's a long journey but definitely worth it." I said.

Francesco and I just got out of the hot tub and we can't stop laughing. "I can't believe you did that!" He said. "It was so much fun! I can't believe we've been married for so long" I said putting my arm around Francesco and giggling. "I love you Mrs,Nina Carrozzini!" "I love you too Mr.Chet Carrozzini."