Francesco&Charlie.

I wake up to someone going "LIZZ lizzzyyy" I flip over and my brother walks in the door "hey charlie! What're you doing here?!?" I said. He walks to the bed and flops down next to me. "Well I figured I should meet Francesco." Charlie said. "He's not here though.." I replied. "I know that silly I don't see him on top of you so I figured.." He said laughing. I laugh and smack his arm then he says "I've heard all the stories. Anyways..I'm coming to Cali with you! So I can meet him and hangout for a day." Charlie says. "Aww really! I'm so happy! I can't wait for you to meet him."

Charlie, my dad and I are watching football in the living room. I'm still in my pajamas and my mom made us all breakfast. "Remember when me and lana snuck out together to meet our friends almost every night and you guys didn't know." Charlie said. we both laugh then we high five. "Oh god. I'm so glad you two moved out.." My dad said jokingly. "Me too! Chuck was the only one I would have wanted to keep." My mom said. "Charlie when was the last time you saw Chuck?"'I asked. "Like 3 months ago." He said. "How can you do that I would die.."

Charlie and I just arrived in California. He had the driver stop at in N out because he's obsessed with it and never gets some. We get to my apartment and there's a few fans outside. "Do they always come to your house?" Charlie ask's. "Yeah mostly. But it's cool." I said. We get out and I greet the fans then we go inside. "Francesco?! I'm homee" I yell. "Hey baby!!" He says running towards me and hugs me. "I missed you" he said. "I missed you more." I kissed him then said "Francesco this is Charlie, charlie this is francesco." Charlie shakes his hand then says "nice to meet you,she's been bugging me about it so I decided to come." He said smiling. Charlie was always close to barrie so I was a little nervous about it. He's very protective too. "Well I'm glad you did! Lana talks about you and Chuck a lot." "Man you guys make me sound annoying " I said laughing. Charlie and Francesco laugh with me then we go to the living room.

"How was the shoot babe?" I ask francesco. We're all sitting on the sofa and my head is on Francesco's shoulder. "It was okay, the girl I was working for was really snotty. But it was only 3 hours so I didn't mind." He said. "So you're a photographer" Charlie says. "Yep!" He answers. "Good so you make a lot." Charlie says. Francesco and I look confused then I say"what does that mean." I said laughing. "Just making sure he makes his own income. I mean he doesn't really need to with yours but it's the right thing to do" Charlie said. "I worked before I met lana? You don't think I'm with her for her money right?" Francesco said. Oh god. "Nah..I was just wondering..." Charlie said but it didn't sound honest. "Well I'm thirsty anyone want anything to drink?" I said getting up off the sofa. "I think you've mistaken me for barrie. I don't even use Lana's money" Francesco said ignoring me and turning to charlie. "Barrie never did that?! Don't say false things" Charlie said. Then I say "Uh guys this is kinda my business anyways so I -" but francesco cuts me off "what's your problem man?" "I don't have one I'm just watching out for my sister. She's gorgeous an has money,I have to keep an eye on the guys she dates." Charlie said. Aww. "That's fine but don't accuse me of something then not believe me when I tell you the truth." Francesco said. "I'll believe what I want!" Charlie said. "Oh my god guys, stop! You sound so stupid. Charlie yes barrie always used my money but francesco doesn't and even if he did I wouldn't mind. And Francesco, well nothing. You were pretty much right except don't fucking cut me off again." I said. Francesco's face turns pale. I think I scared him. Lol. "Sorry lana I was just looking out for you" Charlie said. "I know. Thank you but Francesco is a good guy. And I can look out for myself." I relied. "I know, I just thought he was fishy is all." Charlie said. Francesco rolls his eyes and sighs. Geez.