No Cameras,just us.

I wake up on the couch with a blanket over me my dad must have put there,I must have fallen asleep after barrie left. I like sleeping on sofas better. More comfortable that way. Oh boy I need a cigarette after last night. I'm hoping barrie will actually come see me today, and sober. *Lana walks to the balcony and smokes her cigarette looking out to the LA sky. Rob sticks his head out scrunching his nose because of the cigarette smoke* "Morning hunny" "morning, thanks for putting a blanket on me last night" Lana replies. "Of course. How did things go with barrie?"
"It went ok...he could barley talk because he was so drunk" Lana said disappointingly. "I'm sorry lana, is he seeing you again before you leave?"
"I'm suppose to meet up with him today." "Good, well I'm going to go to the coffee shop and get us some breakfast really quick. I'll be right back" rob says. "Okay" Lana says smiling and putting out her cigarette "thanks dad" rob leaves and Lana is sitting at her table in the dinning room. *phone rings* "Hello" " hey baby" Barrie says "I'm sorry about last night,I just went out with a few friends..and I was stressed about having to talk and im just so sorry.." "Barrie it's fine, I just really want to see you today,I leave tomorrow" Lana says. "I know,I want to see you too, how about you come to my place around 4,it'll just be me and you like old times,no cameras, no fans,just us" Lana smiles "Okay, I'll be there, love you" "love you too,bye love"