Babies

It's 10:15 the next morning and I'm waiting for the wedding planner to get here. I start to feel a little Woozy so I sit on the bed but then I feel like throwing up, I run to the bathroom and start throwing up in the toilet. Francesco isn't here because he's getting us breakfast. Shit. We've had sex twice without protection..I think I know what this means. I'm going to get a test before I say anything to Francesco.

Francesco just got back with our breakfast. "Babe after the wedding planner leaves I have to go to the store really quick." I tell Francesco. "Okay,you don't want me to come?" He asked. "No that's okay it'll just be a minute." "Ok.." Then the door bell rings.

Francesco and I talk with the wedding planner for about an hour,we have almost everything planned! I'm so excited. I'm going to the store now to get a few pregnancy tests. I'm so nervous. I'm done with shows for now so...

I just took 4 tests. I'm soo nervous. I'm watching tv with Francesco, it's almost time to look and see. I haven't told him anything yet. I'm still waiting to see before I say anything. "Be right back." I told Francesco getting up. "You're acting weird." He said laughing. "How?" "You keep going to the bathroom." "I can't help that I have to pee a lot." I said. He laughs then I go to the bathroom.

All tests say positive. Wow. If I took four it's pretty obvious. I sit on the bathtub and just think about it for a second...I never thought I would have a kid..because I always thought I would be with Barrie and he wasn't dad material but I've always wanted one. I'll tell Francesco tomorrow. I wonder how he'll react...I hope it's positive. I mean it was last time he thought I was pregnant.

Francesco and I are on our way to chucks apartment. She's there with Tyler's 9 year old nephew. She's baby sitting him. "So Chuck is cool with me now?" Francesco asked as we're driving there. It's so weird that I know I'm pregnant but he doesn't yet.

"Yess. She's fine now,she gets it. But she doesn't know we're engaged, she'll see my ring." "Oh okay. Good. I don't like when Chuck is mad at me." "Me either,she'll full on ignore you." I said laughing.

We just got to Chucks apartment! "Hi!!" I said squeezing her tightly. "Hey babe! How are you? Hi Francesco." Chuck said smiling. "Hey Chuck" he said hugging her. "I'm good! You must be Dylan." I said to the little blonde haired boy standing next to Chuck.

"I'm Lana" I added sticking out my hand. "Hi" he said shyly then shaking my hand. "Hey buddy, I'm Francesco." He said shaking his hand. Dylan smiles then we all go inside.

"Did Francesco like his surprise?" Chuck said winking. Francesco is playing race cars with Dylan. "Yesss. He couldn't believe I didn't make him wait longer." I said laughing. Chuck laughs "Please,neither of you two can wait. Anything else new?"

I think about how I'm pregnant but I can't tell Chuck until I tell Francesco. "Not really. Just happy to be home and with Francesco." I look over to him and see him playing with Dylan "You're better than I am!" He said to Dylan then I smile to myself. He's going to be a great dad.

"Lana!!" Chuck yelled. "What!!?" I said with my eyes huge. "You're ring! You're engaged again?" "Yeah.." I said grinning. "That's great. I'm happy for you two." Chuck says. "Thanks! I thought you'd be a little upset." "We all know you guys are getting married eventually,why wait." "Exactly!"

"I'm taking Dylan to get ice cream. Do you guys want to come?" Francesco asked walking up to us. "Please come Miss,Del rey!" Dylan said. I laugh at the miss del rey part. "I told him to call you that." Chuck said giggling. "Okay I'll come." I say smiling.

Francesco and I just got home from Chucks. We had such a good time with Dylan, watching Francesco with him was so cute, he got along with him so well. I'm so nervous to tell him tomorrow though..I just don't know if he thinks he's ready. We'll see.