Oh that middle finger.

I stayed three hours after the show and signed autographs. Chuck and my dad left they're on there way back to New York. I'm on my way to the cabin with Francesco. Instead of my driver francesco is taking us back! "I bet you're hungry after that show" he says. "I'm starving!" "Let's go pick up a pizza then head back to the cabin." "Okay. Sounds good." We pull up and there are 6 paparazzi guys. They followed us from the venue. "Do you wanna wait here? I'll go in and get it." "No that's okay" I said. "I'll come" Francesco gets out and opens my door then put his arm around me and covers the side of my face so I can see where I walk with all the camera lights flashing. "Lana have you talked to barrie?" "What does your family think of your new boyfriend?" We make it inside this to go pizza place and we place our order.

"It'll be 15 minutes." "Okay thank you." Francesco says to the cashier. "What do we do for 15 minutes?" I said. "Let's go walk to the gas station and get some junk food. It's right next door" "okay!" We walk outside holding hands and some paparazzi guy says "That was a quick rebound lana. Who are you going to be dating tomorrow?" Francesco turns around like he's Going to say something "don't." I said "I don't mind. Just ignore them." "He's being a douche. I can't let him say that about you." "Common, just let it go.I'm alright.Seriously it doesn't bug me anymore." "Okay..." Francesco doesn't say anything but he turns around and gives them the finger. "Dude that wasn't nice that's Lana's fan!" I heard the paparazzi guy say. I didn't know what he meant but we ignored it and went inside the gas station.

Francesco and I are sitting on our bed eating pizza and chocolate. "Best date ever." I said laughing. "Right! So top notch!" He says then gives me a kiss. I open my Twitter and look at my mentions "lol why would you let francesco do that to your us??" "So francesco comes first now?" Theres a bunch of those! I'm so confused. I look at this one "vine" with Francesco that has 1,000 Revines.Oh great. After the paparazzi said "that was a quick rebound lana. Who will you be dating tomorrow" I was telling francesco not to answer so we didn't hear one of my fans say "Lana I hate to bother you but could I have a picture please??" And Francesco turned around and put his middle finger up. Oh my god. People thought he was doing it to my fan.

"Fuck!....I feel so bad." Francesco says. "You should! You gave my fan the middle finger!" I said being silly. "No I didn't don't say that. Now everyone thinks I'm a dick." "Now everyone thinks I let my boyfriend do that to my fans. Haha , I'm kidding. They don't think your a dick.its okay. It'll blow over." "If you say so" "I doo" I said laying my head on his lap while eating my chocolate. "I love you." I put on a cheesy smile and laugh. "I love you too crazy."

It's the next morning and I hear someone say "BABEEE wake up!!" its francesco yelling at me and sitting on top of me...while I'm sleeping. "Whaaatt" I reply. "you know it's 1pm right." He says. "What?? It is..why did you let me sleep so long." I said opening my eyes and seeing francesco smiling at me. "Because you never get to sleep. That just proved how tired you were. You're Always doing shows and interviews. So I though I'd let you sleep. That's what this whole cabin thing was for." "Thanks baby but I wanted to spend time with you." "You still can. It's only 2." I get up and kiss francesco then my phone rings. "Hey Lana." Dad says. "Hey dad, what's up.." I said. "I've got bad news." "Oh no, what is it?" I ask. "You have to do a show tonight. A live performance. Your flight leaves at 5 and show starts at 9. It's tight but it'll have to do. It's in New York." I walk to the other room then answer "but I'm suppose to spend the rest of the day with Francesco and spend one more night. I can't leave early. He'll be sad. I wasn't suppose to leave until tomorrow morning!!" "I know honey I'm so sorry. I forgot you had a show then. I should have checked." "I have to cancel." I said. "We can't we signed a contract. I'm sorry!" "I can't let this get in the way and be an issue with Francesco too like it was with Barrie." I said. "I wish there was something I could do. He'll understand Lana." "I know he will. It's still not fair. But I'll be there. Thanks dad...Bye" "bye honey." Then I hung up.Ugh.

"everything ok?" Francesco says as I walk back into the room and lay on the bed. "No." I said. "What's wrong babe?" He says holding my hand. I sit up and say "I have to leave. My flight is at 5. My dad checked my schedule again and I'm scheduled to do a live performance tonight." "Oh...I mean...that's okay...it sucks. But , I understand." Francesco says. "I know you planned this special day for us,and I appreciate it so much baby. I'm really sorry." "It's fine, don't feel bad. We had a good time. We can always do it again." He said Putting his arm around me then kissed my head. "Yeah. Are you Going to stay here?" I asked. "No I'll probably head back to California. My apartment is probably lonely anyways." He said laughing. I smile half smile then get up. "I guess I should start packing my stuff."

"I'll put on some music, I'll make breakfast while you pack then we'll eat together , watch a movie then I'll have your driver take you to the airport." Francesco says. "Okay! That sounds good." I said smiling.

It's an hour before I have to leave. And we just finished a movie. "Come on." I said. "Let's go take a bath." "Well I'm not going to refuse to that" I held Francesco's hand and led him to the bathtub.
After we took a bath we decided to take a quick nap before I leave. His arms are around me and we're all curled up and comfy. "I love you." Francesco whispers as if he's about to fall asleep. "Love you too." I said.