Lifestyle

"️Come see me soon ok?" Chuck said as francesco and I are about to leave. "I will, I promise. I'll text you tonight." I replied. "Okay, love you." "Love you too" I said. "Take care of her for me." Chuck said smiling at Francesco. "Haha I will. Be a good little Chuck" francesco replied laughing. She laughed then hugged us.

Francesco and I are outside of the airport. We have to say goodbye in the car because there are too many paparazzi's. He's going back to France for a photoshoot and I'm going to Florida for a show and to spend a day with my brother charlie. I hug francesco then say "see you in two days." "Love you." He replied.

"I love you too. Have a fun shoot!" "I will, have fun with Chaz. And be safe ok?" "Okay. Bye babe." I replied. We kiss then he gets out and opens my door then we hug and I walk inside. "Lana why isn't Francesco going with you?!" "Does he ever go to your shows?" The paparazzi yells. They're so dumb. He comes to all of my shows.

I get on my plane and wrap myself up in a blanket. My phone buzzes its a text from Francesco! "Miss you already babe. And yes I know it's only been exactly 15 minutes." He's so sweet! "Lol! I miss you too baby! Call me tomorrow. Love you." I replied. "I will! Love you too x" I put my phone down but then it rings "hello" I answered.

"Hey Del rey!" James said. "Oh hey Franco. What's up?" "Heard you have a show in Florida tomorrow, well I'll be there for a few days. Could I come?" He asked. "Be my guest. Starts at 7 but I'll be there at 6!" I said. "Okay! I'll be there. Wanna come to my place after?" "Okay cool and ..Uhmmm..suree." I replied. "Cool! Cya then del rey." I laugh then say "cya!"

Blake, Byron, and I just finished sound check. Blake and I are sitting at the edge of the stage drinking smoothies, Byron went to greet fans. "James is coming to the show tonight, you should meet him." I said sipping my blueberry smoothie. "I've been wanting to! He's one of my favorite actors." Blake said. "Yeah he's a cool guy. You guys would get along. Come to my dressing room before the show and I'll introduce you." "Cool! Thanks Lanz." Blake replied. "No problem." Blake has been my friend/guitarist for a while, we've always been close.

It's 6:15 and James just got here "hey Del rey!! You look good!" James said hugging me. "Thanks! How are you?!" I replied sitting on the couch. James sits next to me then says "I'm great! Excited for the show!" "Me too. Hey I have a friend who's a fan of yours and wants to meet you, he should be here any minute now. He's my guitarist." I said. "Oh nice. Can't wait to meet him." James replies.

Blake knocks on the door and I get up to open it. "Come on in" I said pulling Blake inside. James stands up then I say "James this is Blake, my guitarist and friend." Blake shakes his hand then says "it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm a huge fan of yours." "Well thank you! I've been to a bunch of Lana's shows you're really good at the guitar,I can see why Lana hired you." James said. "Really?!? Wow thanks." Blake replied. Blake smiles at me and I smile back. This is so funny how starstruck he is.

After the show I go back to my dressing room to meet james. "That was so good Lana!! Best show yet." He said. "Aw thanks Franco! Are we still going to your place?" I asked. "Yeah as soon as your ready. So what's up with you and Blake ?" James said. "What do you mean?!" I replied while I'm changing back into my normal clothes in the restroom. "He's been your guy guitarist for a while now. You can't tell me all this time you've been on the road with him you've never slept with him!" James said. I walk out of the dressing room and say "what?!? No, I haven't. He's my friend. I can't even think about him that!"

"Suuuure. So you're telling me all this time if you didn't have a boyfriend on the road with you, you didn't sleep with him?" James says. "Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying. You always try to make thinks sexual don't you." I said shaking my head. "Come on let's go" I added. James laughs then follows me out the door.

We walk inside His apartment "wow this is a nice place. So how many apartments do you have around the world?" I said laughing. "Thanks! And I have an apartment in New York, here, Atlanta, California, Chicago, France, Mexico, Texas and Hawaii. I like to travel." James said. "Holy shit that's a lot. But yeah I like to travel too. I mean that's what I do for a living so, it's pretty nice." I said sitting next to james on his sofa.

"Yeah I think I'll always want to travel. Even if I get married. We'll travel together." James said smiling. "What about you?" He added. "Well it depends on the person I'm with. I'm not going to stop touring anytime soon so I'll probably be traveling when I get married." I said. "Does your photographer boyfriend want to travel?" James ask's. "Yeah. He's traveling right now. He's up for Anything." I replied.

"Well that's good because you want someone who can live the life style you do." James said turning towards me. "Yep. I agree. He does..." I replied. "I'd travel with you, anywhere you went." James said. "Oh god don't even start" I said laughing. "Come on let's eat, I'm hungry." I added.