Engaged!

"Good morning Fiancée" Francesco says smiling at me. "morning Fiancé" I replied grinning then kissing him. It's 11:30 and we just woke up, we went to sleep super late, because we were making love all night to celebrate our engagement! That's the best way to celebrate. "I have to tell everyone!!" I yelled sitting up. "Geez you scared me. We should invite them to tomorrow's show and tell everyone there! In person." Francesco said.

"I can't wait until then are you crazy!" "Babe come on it'll be fun, we'll invite your mom and dad, charlie, Chuck,tyler, alex and Jacob, jaime, blake,Byron, my mom, and james if you want!" Francesco said grinning. "Fineee! I'll text them all and tell them to come tomorrow." I replied. "Wait where is your show tomorrow?" Francesco said laughing. "California!" "Oh okay. See everyone will meet there. It'll be great!." Francesco said . I smile and lay on top of him And kiss his cheek then say "I'm really happy." "I am too" he replies running his fingers through my hair.

Everyone said they could come to tomorrow's show! I'm so excited . I don't think I've ever been this happy. For one split second I think about Barrie, and how far I've come since I broke up with him, I mean, I'm getting married! I would have been stuck in that non growing relationship if I hadn't met Francesco. He changed my life so much, and I'm so grateful for that.

Francesco and I are on the plane to LA. We won't arrive until tomorrow morning though. "I can't wait until you're Elizabeth Carrozzini!" "Or Lana Del Carrozzini." Francesco added laughing. "Oh my god. You're so funny! But I can't wait either. What if I actually changed my name to Lana Del Carrozzini and put it on all my albums." I said laughing. "Your fans would find me and literally kill me!" Francesco said. "True, they probably would." I said jokingly.

We just got to our old apartment in California, it's 3:30 am. "Oh my god I'm so tired. Why did you have to keep me up all last night" francesco said laying on our bed. "Technically it was yesterday night and I did not keep you up! You're the one who kept wanting to keep going" " I replied. "Hahaha true. Goodnight baby." He said. I kiss him then lay next to him "goodnight babe."

"I'm so excited!!!!" I said hugging francesco. "Me too! Everyone's gonna flip" we just got to the venue and we're waiting for everyone to arrive. I greet some fans and the paparazzi Notices my ring because They keep pointing the camera at my finger. We walk inside my dressing room and I check my Twitter. "Everyone is saying congratulations" I said to Francesco. "I hope your dad doesn't see!" He said. "Nah. He's too busy trying to get here right now." I replied.

Everyone is here!! We have everyone sit in the guest room and they're asking a bunch of questions like "we didn't know everyone was going to be here" and "why is everyone here" I'm so happy to see charlie and Chuck and everyone! Even Francesco's mom is here.

Francesco and I stand in front of everyone and Francesco says "I bet you're all wondering why you're here! Well besides Lana's show, we have an announcement. But first I just wanted to thank everyone for coming! You guys mean so much to us." I see my mom and dad looking at me then francesco continues to say "Lana and I are engaged!!!"

I smile really big as everyone gasps and my mom, dad, charlie and Chuck run up to us and hug us! Everyone else comes up and congratulates us. "You're going to be amazing." Chuck whispered to me. I smile hug her with one arm and kiss her cheek "I love you." I said. "Love you too! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!" Chuck said.

"I'm really happy for you!" Charlie said. "Thanks guys!" "Congratulations honey!" My dad said hugging me "thank you dad! And thanks for all your advice though this." "Of course!" He replied. I'm gonna have grand kids!!" My mom yelled "oh god. Let's wait on that." I said laughing.
As everyone is congratulating us francesco and I catch each others eye and he mouthes "I love you." "I love you too." I replied.

"Welcome to the Family Elizabeth." Francesco's mom says. "Thank you! That means a lot." I replied. She smiles then continues talking to Francesco's friends. Everyone is just mingling now talking to each other. I walk up to james who is sitting at a table by himself on his phone. "Hey Franco!" I said. "Hey, congratulations. I figured I'd wait Until things calmed down to say that." He replied. "Thank you! I'm glad you came." "Me too! You and Italy will be happy." James said laughing. "France." I said laughing. "Whatever" james replied.

"Lana im so happy for you!" Blake said. "Thanks Blake! I'm excited." I replied. "I bet. Hey I'm gonna go warm up for the show but ill see you later ok? Congratulations again." "Ok! Thank you. Cya." I replied. Francesco walks up to me then kisses me. "Hey baby" I said smiling. "Everything ok so far?" He says. "Yep! Perfect." I replied. Chuck walks up to us and says "hey Lana, no one else knows, I
Hope, but Barrie is upstairs in your dressing room. He said he needs to talk to you..I tried to get him to leave." "What?!? What is he even doing here. Ughhh." "Want me to come with you ?" Francesco ask's. "No that's ok. I can take care of it. You talk with everyone and I'll be back. I have to go on in 10 minutes anyways." I said. "Okay. Love you." He says. "Love you too. Thanks Chuck." I replied. "You're welcome."

As I walk up to my dressing room im feeling kinda nervous. I haven't seen him in forever, and why is he even here?!? I swear every time I come
Back to California he tries to talk to me.
I open the door to my dressing room and see barrie standing there, I close the door then walk in. "Barrie what're you doing here?" I ask.

He walks up To me and looks at my hand. "Please say it isn't true." Barrie says. "What are you talking about.." "You're wearing a ring, everyone says you're engaged, that's why everyone is here isn't it? Say it's not true." He says. "It is. I'm engaged." I replied. "Lana please. Please don't marry him. You can't. That's not how it's suppose to be, you're suppose to marry me." Barrie says holding my hand. "You could have had me if you wanted me. You chose the drugs. So I chose Francesco. It's over, it's been over." I move my hand from Barrie's and walk to the door.

"Can you just please give me another try, I'll stop the drugs and the drinking, I'll do anything. I love you Lana, you know that." Barrie said. "You like the thought of loving me, but you don't love me. Can you go now." I replied. Barrie walks to the door and kisses my cheek then leaves. I wipe my face then wait Until I can't see him anymore them go down the stairs.

"Was that just barrie I saw?" My mom asked me as I walk back to the guest room. "Yeah. He's gone now though." I said. "Men always realize what they have when its gone.." My mom replied. "Then it's too late." I said looking at the ground. My mom hugs me then we walk back inside. Fuck Barrie for making me feel like I did something wrong when we broke up. But Francesco is the one who made me realize how much love I deserve. He's why I'm smiling today, and soon I'll be Elizabeth Carrozzini !!