Same cycle

Here I am in Phoenix Arizona ! For my next show. I love shows like these where my dad is here, and my sister chuck! It's the day after I saw Barrie. I can't stop thinking about him. That night was perfect. "LANAAA!!" Chuck yells as she runs towards me and hugs me. "CHUCKK! I missed you!! Come on let's go inside the venue" Chuck and I walk inside the venue and head to the dressing room.

"Where's dad?" Chuck says. "He's outside greeting fans, I had him tell them I would go say hi and take pictures after the show, I wanted to catch up with my girl" I said. "Aww! The shoot was amazing. I had a great time." Chuck says. "Good I'm glad" "didn't you meet up with Barrie? How did it go?" "Wellll, the first day he said he was going to come and he didn't, then that night he came and he was so drunk, so I told him to come back the next day. Then the next day I went to his place and..we just...hungout."

"Wooow, wait so by "hungout" you mean you had sex?" Chuck says. "Well we talked a little that night he came. And he said he was sorry for not coming to my shows." "So him saying that means he's coming to tonight's show?" Chuck says."No.." "I mean, I don't know I haven't talked to him today."
"So you let him come up with fake excuses and believe him then let him fuck you? Lana common, you do this every time." "Chuck that's not fair for you to say, I haven't seen him in moths or talked to him! he still is my boyfriend."

"I'm sorry, it's just, you let him get away with it. Has he texted you since that night?" "No Chuck, he hasn't."
I knew what Chuck was saying, he only needs me for one thing, then he doesn't text or call...I respect her for telling me straight up. I just, love him so much. "Lana I know how much you love Barrie but you seriously need to have a one on one talk. Tell him how you feel." "I know..thanks babe" I say while my eyes get watery and Chuck hugs me.

"Am I interrupting something?" Dad says as he walks in. "Nope" Chuck says smiling and hugging dad "I missed you!! I'm so glad we are both here." "I missed you too honey."
"I'm glad you're both here too,it always makes me happy." I say smiling. *Rob notices Lana's watery eyes and pulls Chuck out of the room* *we'll be right back, we're going to go take pictures of the fans." "Okay" Lana says.

"Chuck I know something is going on with Lana, tell me what it is ,please." Rob says forcefully. "She's just having some trouble with Barrie.." Chuck says. "Well she spent the night with him..so I didn't think anything was wrong." "Well in her mind there's nothing wrong but deep down she knows it, you know he never comes to any shows,or texts or calls, he's a great guy,and I'm sure he loves her but he's not so good at being there for her." Chuck says. "Yeah, I've come to notice.we all love barrie but how he treats lana is most important. Thank you for telling me Chuck." "Of course dad..all we can can do is be there for her. What she does with Barrie is her choice. She just keeps going through the same cycle."