I'm a little crazy about you too.

It's the day of the concert in New Orleans ,LA. I'm excited because my whole family besides my brother charlie, will be here! Charlie rarely ever comes to my shows. It's nothing personal he just is really busy. But he skype's and text's me all the time. I get to see Francesco today. I can't help but smile to myself. What has gotten into me! I don't know, but I like it. I guess I should tell my family he's coming so they aren't blind sided.

I go inside the venue after greeting all of my fans. "CHUCKK!" I say running up to her and picking her up. "Be careful you'll break her!" My dad said jokingly. "Hi sista!!" Chuck says as I let put her down. "How are you doing?" Chuck says. "I'm fine." I say quickly trying to end that subject. "Where's mom?" I said. "She's coming, I think she's greeting fans." My mom (pat) is really shy,she doesn't like to be the center of attention much but my fans always make her feel comfortable. "Baby girl!!" My mom says running into the room and hugging me so tight I could barley breathe. "Haha, hi mom!!I missed you so much!" I reply. "I missed you too honey. I wish I could see you as often as your dad gets to."she says smiling at Rob. While Chuck and dad are talking mom pulls me aside and says "Lana,are you okay? Like really okay." She says looking into my eyes. "I'm fine..it still hurts...obviously, but I'll be okay mom. I'll be fine." I said. "Okay,good! Who is this francesco guy?" "He's my friend. The kiss just kind of happened.I was already broken up with Barrie. I don't know ..I was just caught in the moment." "Okay,I understand." Mom says. She always listens to me. I'm so glad my family is here.

It's after the show and I forget to tell my dad, my mom, and Chuck that Francesco is stopping by. I just got off the stage and I'm heading upstairs. My family is in a different room talking to some of my friends and their friends that came to the show. I don't have time to tell them because someone told me Francesco is waiting upstairs and I don't want to make him wait. I open the door to my dressing room and there he is. Sitting on the couch. When he notices that I came in he stands up "Hey, I came a little early to see some of the show.you were amazing."he said nervously smiling.

"Aww,well thank you. I'm glad you liked it" I said smiling. "Want anything to drink?" "Sure,I'll just have a water,thank you." No one else is in the room but us. Good. We need to talk. I go to the fridge and get Francesco a water then sit next to him and hand it to him. "Lana I want you to know,that I really really care about you and I understand if you don't want to move forward with us,because you just went through a breakup. I had no idea." Francesco says. "I like you, I just,don't know what to do about that. It is a little soon..But I just have this feeling that won't go away about you." I say staring into his eyes. "I don't know what to do either. All I know is that I'm crazy about you." He says with a huge smile on his face. "I'm a little crazy about you too." I said softly. Francesco held my face with both of his hands and starts kissing me. Then moves onto kissing my neck, we both lay back on the couch. I don't know what I'm thinking. But it feels right. Francesco is on top of me,kissing my neck and grabbing my hips. He un buttons my top and is kissing my chest. I run my fingers through his hair and kissed his head while he's still kissing on me. The door opens and we both jump up as fast as we can and I fix my hair and try to button my shirt. Fuck. It's my dad. He stares for a second then I said "da-" then hurries and shuts the door. "Oh my god..." I say. "Uhm...Should I leave now?" Francesco says. "Yeah.. I'll call you later okay?" I said Smiling. "Okay,goodnight." He said all flustered, then he kisses me and leaves. How fucking embarrassing. I can not imagine the conversation I'm going to have to have with my dad .