Exhausted

I wake up to my someone banging on the door, I open my eyes and just lay there not caring. But it doesn't go away. I go open the door and see my dad standing there with a confused face on "are you ok?? You look like you didn't sleep at all! Are flight is in 10 minutes!! You haven't been answering your phone."

I turn around and walk back into my room, he follows me in then I say "it's dead. I can be ready in ten minutes." "Lana what's wrong?" "Can you leave so I can get ready" I said walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

Robs POV
"Chuck you need to come to Lana's South Carolina show tonight something is wrong but she's not going to tell me, she'll tell you." I said on the phone with Chuck outside of lanas hotel room. "Okay. I hope she's ok. How do you know something wrong?" Chuck asked.

"Well she woke up and hour late, she looks really, really tired like she got no rest until this morning and she doesn't care that she has ten minutes until we have to be on the plane!!" "okay. I'll be there. Thanks dad, bye." "thanks Chuck,Bye honey see you tonight."

Lanas POV
I'm really not into talking to anyone or doing anything. I just want to perform and be with my fans. Other than that I don't want to deal with anyone. I get onto the airplane and I think Blake and Byron notice that I'm just out of it because they're staring at me.

My hair is in a messy bun, I'm in my sweats and I have no makeup on, because I just don't care right now. "You okay Lana?" Byron asked. "Fine,thanks." I replied laying down and putting my earphones in. Byron looks at Blake and Blake looks down at his hands. My phone buzzes, Blake texted me saying "What's wrong?" He sees me check my phone but I just put it down and don't reply,he's the last person I want to talk to.

I didn't sleep once last night. I was up all night beating myself up about making Francesco sad, and making him think he can't trust me. We basically, well we did...break up. I'm still wearing my ring because I know we're going to get back together, I guess we just need time.

I'm on Twitter and I just saw pictures of Francesco out today, he went to a cafe, but he's not wearing his ring, and it literally broke my heart. Now people a think we broke up, I mean like I said we did but why isn't he wearing his?!? Should I not be wearing mine? I don't want to take mine off.

We've been on the plane for an hour now and everyone is either sleeping or has their headphones in, I go into the bathroom and call Francesco "Hey.." He answered. "Sorry I'm calling...but, I thought you said we were just working on things? You took your ring off..."

"Lana we're broken up right now..I dont think its appropriate to wear it." Francesco said. I wipe my eye then say "ok. Well that's all I wanted to know. I'll talk to you later.." "Okay. Bye." "Bye" wow. I wipe my eyes then walk out of the bathroom "Lana what's wrong?" My dad asks as I walk past him. "I said nothing." I snapped then sat down.

Even though he took his off, I'm leaving mine on. Because we're going to work things out, and everything is going to be okay, because Francesco and I are meant to be together.

We just got to our hotel in South Carolina. Byron texted me and said if I need to talk he's here. I said thank you and I'm good. No one needs to know what's happening. I walk into my hotel room and just lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Everything is happening so fast. Francesco and I went into this tour saying it's only 2 weeks and we can't wait to get married when it's over. Well it's 4 weeks in and we broke up.

If he came with me it never would have happened, but he has his own dreams and I wouldn't want him to be held down with mine. The door Knocks and I just let who ever is knocking keep knocking. I don't want to talk to anyone. I get a text from Chuck saying "Let me in" whoops! I run to the door and open it "finally! Why wouldn't you answer?" Chuck said hugging me.

"I didn't want to. I'm tired." I said.Chuck and I sit on my bed and I get back into my covers "you look like death." Chuck said. "Gee, thanks." I replied. "So what's going on? You're worrying me." "Nothing is going on. I'm just tired. Im glad you're here though."

"You can't pull that shit with me Lana, tell me what's wrong!" "Honestly,I just want to sleep. Can we talk later?" I said. "Something must be really wrong because you never blow me off. You tell me everything..... Is it Blake??" "Chuck I said don't want to talk about it!" "Ok. I'm Sorry. Go to sleep. But when you wake up you're telling me." Chuck said getting up and laying on the other bed.
I bet dad called her. Geez.

It's 4:30 and my show starts at 5:45 I'm in my room getting ready to leave. I just took a shower and I'm in the bathroom putting on my makeup. Chuck stands in the bathroom doorway then says "so tell me." "I don't want to right now." I said. "Lana come on,it's me, you can tell me." "After the show. I want to focus." "Ok.deal." Chuck said.

We just got to the venue and I greet some fans then go inside & up to my dressing room. Chuck helps me get dressed and do my hair then she walks me to the stage with my dad "Have fun Honey" dad says. I don't answer then Chuck says "Love you, have fun" "love you too. I will." I replied then walked onto the stage. "Damn dad, what did you do?" Chuck asked Rob. "She'll tell you." He said.

After my show Chuck got a pizza to go and we just got to our hotel room. Right when we walk in I change into my pajamas, brush my teeth and get in bed. "Are you not going to eat?" Chuck asked. "No. I'm not hungry,but thanks." I said. "Ok. So tell me. It's after your show." Chuck says taking a bite of pizza and staring at me.

"Francesco and I broke up. It's over. That's it." I said rolling over to my side not facing her, and I start to cry quietly. Chuck doesn't say anything but then I feel her come over to my bed and lay next to me, she wraps her arms around me and I start to cry un controllably.