Anything it takes

"I missed you so much!!" Francesco said hugging me. I just got to his hotel in New York. "I missed you too!" I kiss him then walked inside. "Are you staying in my room?" He asked. "Yeah, I've missed you and had too many nights by myself." "Good. I don't like knowing you're here and being able to be with you."

"Have you told that girl you hooked up with that we're back together yet?" I asked sitting on his bed. "Yeah a longgg time ago. So you admit we're back together?" He said grinning. "Well we're boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Not engaged...?" "I don't think so. Like I said it's too soon." "Ok.....I get it..I'm just happy we're sharing a bed at least." I put my stuff down then lay on the bed and sigh, so much traveling.

Francesco gets on top of me and I smile "I'm glad I'm here." "Me too" he said then starts kissing me, I hold the back of his neck and kiss him more. He kisses my neck then lays next to me "Let's take a nap" "I'm up for it." I replied curling up on Francesco.

It's 6:30 pm. We slept for 3 hours. "Babe wake up I have a surprise for you" Francesco said kissing my cheek. I turn towards him and open my eyes "do we have to get up" I asked. "Yes,come on, it's going to be fun." He said getting up. I yawn then walk to the bathroom.

We're in the car and Francesco is driving. "Where are we going" I said. "Just somewhere relaxing, it's no big deal." A few minutes later we pull up to a "theatre" "What is this" I ask.

"We're going to see a jazz show while we eat, I know how you love them." Francesco said smiling. "Aw babe! Food and a jazz show, that's awesome. Thank you" I said grabbing his face and kissing him.

Francesco and I walk in holding hands then take a seat, we open the menus then Francesco says "damn they have a lot of food choices." "I know! I think I'm just going to get pasta."

"Like always" Francesco said laughing. "Hey at least I know what I like. What're you getting?" "Probably a burger" "like always" I said laughing. "Touché"

"The show was amazing, thank you so much." I said as we get back into the car. "You're welcome. It was really good, I'm glad you liked it." My phone rings, it's Blake "Hey!" I answered. "Hey Lanz. How're you doing?" "I'm doing good! How are you?"

"Are you with Francesco? And I'm good" "yeah I am, why?" I asked. "Just wanted to make sure you weren't going to be alone over these few days we have off." "Oh no, I'll be with him..but thank you!!" "Yeah no problem. Well I'll talk to you later!" "Okay, thanks again. Bye!" "Cya"

"Who was that?" Francesco asked. "Blake" I replied. "Oh. So does he think he has to check up on you now just because you guys Hooked up a few times" I shake my head then say "he knows I hate being alone and he probably thought you left again so he just wanted to make sure I wasn't by myself."

There's an awkward pause then Francesco sighs "I'm sorry...I know you probably can't tell...but I'm trying really hard." "It's fine.." I replied. "I love you." "I love you too." I smiled then held his hand.

We just got back to the hotel room, I just now noticed Francesco is wearing his ring even though I said I don't think we're engaged "what's with the ring" I said laughing. "I don't want to take it off. We're still engaged to me."

"Francesco, we're not." "I want to wear it. Would it be that bad?" "Okay. You can, that's fine. But don't get mad if I don't." "I won't. I get it." My phone rings but it's an unknown number "Hello" I answered.

"Lana, it's Barrie, before you hang up I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I know you've heard it a million times but I really am,they let me out early if I agreed to go to rehab so I did, one of the last steps is to apologize to the person you hurt the most and that's you.." "Ok. I forgive you." I replied.

"That can't be all you have to say, you're not going to yell at me?" "I don't care enough for me to yell at you. I'm glad you went to rehab and I'm glad you're doing good." "Okay,well thank you. And again I'm really sorry this will be the last time you hear from me."

"I know it will be. I'm done with these stupid games you've played and I really just don't even want to talk to you again." "I know..and I hate that that happened but I completely understand. I hope you get everything you want...I still care for you." Barrie said. "Thanks." "..well bye." "Bye" I said hanging up.

"That wasn't Barrie was it?" Francesco asked. "Yeah. But he won't be contacting me anymore. I'm gonna change my number too." "Okay...so isn't he not suppose to be calling you though? Because of the restraining order?" "It never went trough." I said.

"What??!! So you're gonna apply again right?" "No. I don't need to, it's fine." "Lana come on, you said that last time and look what happened, please get another" Francesco said.

"Whatever I don't care, I'm tired of talking about it, if it means that much to you I'll do it." "Thank you. It does. I don't want you to be mad about it, I just want you to be safe."

"I'm not. I'm just not trying to keep talking about Barrie. I'll get it then we need to not bring him up again, that part of my life is over." "Ok. You're right. I love you" Francesco said putting his arm around me. "I love you too baby." I replied.

Chuck just got to our hotel room, "Hey Chuck!" Francesco said opening the door. "Hi" Chuck said walking past Francesco then hugging me "How're you doing?" She asked. "Hey babe, I'm good! How are you??"

"I'm okay, tired! I just came from the movies with Tyler! He said to say hi." "Aw! I haven't seen him in forever. I'm glad you guys are okay." "Yeah we are"
Chuck said sitting on the bed.

I go back into the restroom and it's quiet between Francesco and Chuck. "Okay you guys have to talk at some point." I said.

Chucks POV-
"So how have been since you know no one has heard from you in a while." Chuck asked Francesco.

"Chuck I'm sorry about what happened, I should have told everyone what was happening...I feel really bad." "It's ok. I just don't like to see Lana like that, and you said you would take care of her." "I know, you don't know how awful I feel.." Francesco looks to see if Lana can hear but she has the blow dryer on, then he says

"She's really distant, and I know it's my fault..I hate it so much. You know we haven't even slept together since we've been talking." "Really? Well I don't blame her, she was really hurt. But I'm glad you're trying to make it up to her." I said.

"I am. I reallllly am. I'm going to do anything it takes." "Ok good. Well I missed you" I said hugging Francesco. "I missed you too!!"