K.

I just finished my show in California and Francesco gets back tonight! And he's bringing some of his stuff to my place so he can start moving in! My driver just dropped me off at my place then I head inside. "Hey you're here already!" I said seeing francesco sitting on the couch. "Yeah my flight was early" he said. I walked over and kissed him then I sat down next to him. "How was your show" Francesco asked. "It was good. Are you hungry? I am." I said. "So barrie was here. The pictures are everywhere." Francesco said turning to me. I knew he was acting weird. Fuck. I forgot to tell him. And I forgot about the paparazzi. I mean I saw them but I forgot I didn't tell Francesco. "Yeah. I just was emptying out a drawer and found some of his stuff. And he came by to get it." I said. "So if he just "came by" why did he come inside." Francesco said. "Was I suppose to let him stand outside with the paparazzi?! Francesco this is ridiculous. He came in,walked to our room,walked out and left." I said. "Why where you guys in the bedroom!" He said. Wrong choice of words. "Francesco nothing fucking happened,I gave him his stuff and he left. I told you I have no feelings for him. I'm not going to repeat it every five seconds. I said it and I meant it." I yelled. "Whatever. I'm going to sleep." He said laying down on the couch. "So I guess that means you're not coming to OUR bed?" I said. "Goodnight." He replied. Unbelievable.

I woke up and Francesco is gone he left a note on the sofa saying "shoot in Santa Barbra today. Won't be home until 7 or 8." Ugh you can tell he's still mad at me. I didn't mean to not tell him. He was fine with it last time. I guess it's because he came to my apartment and came inside, I guess. I don't know. I have off today and I'm hanging out with Chuck! She should be here soon. I think we're going to eat then watch movies.

"So he's mad at you because you didn't tell him about barrie?" Chuck said. We're at "Martins Deli" "yep. He didn't even sleep with me last night. I mean I don't know what else to do to show him that I'm his and I don't like barrie anymore. I've tried everything,said everything. I don't know.." I said. "I think you know what you have to do." Chuck says. She means I have to cut of Barrie completely. "It's not healthy for your relationship lana. It can't be a three way street. He's gonna feel like he always has to watch out for barrie like he might lose you.You're not suppose to always see your ex boyfriend. Wether you mean to or not you do see him a lot." Chuck says. "What would I do without you Chuck. Francesco probably would have dumped me already. " I said laughing-"But okay. I'll do it. I want to. I'll cut him off. If that's what it takes." "Love you " Chuck said. "Love you to babe." I replied.

Chuck and I just finished the last movie we picked out. We made cookies and ate them while watching. Francesco just walked in and I said "hey babe." "Hey. Hey Chuck" Francesco said. "What's up Carrozzini!" Chuck said. "Just did a shoot in Santa Barbra for 8 hours!" He said. "Oh wow! I have one in NY tomorrow!" Chuck said. "Oh cool, have fun!" Francesco said. "Thanks. Well I should be going. Bye lanz!" Chuck said hugging me and kissing my cheek. I walk her to the door "I had fun" I said. "Me too! I'll be back. Love you and good luck" she said winking and whispering."Thanks" I said sighing. "Bye francesco!" Chuck said. "Bye chuck! Be safe."

Chuck just left and Francesco is on the sofa, I walk over to him and sit next to him. "You still mad at me?" I ask. "I'm really really tired. Can we talk tomorrow." Francesco said. "I leave at 6 in the morning. Remember my show in Texas." I said. "Oh. Well Im really tired. I just can't deal with this tonight. I'll call you tomorrow okay?" Francesco said. "K." I said coldly, and got up and left. I go in my room then close the door.