Fix it with time

Chucks POV
I was up all night with Lana, I had to keep holding her and telling her that they're going to be okay. She didn't stop sobbing until 6 this morning. It's 6:30 and she has a flight at 7 so I guess I have to wake her up. I move my arms from around her and tap her shoulder "Lizzy, wake up,we have to leave in 30 minutes." "Ok.." She said still sounding sleepy.

While Lana's in the bathroom getting ready, I go over to my dads room and let myself in. "Dad?!" "In here" He said coming from the bathroom, I sit on his bed and he sits next to me. "So what's going on? You never texted me back last night."

"I couldn't. I literally had to hold Lana up. It's bad dad." "What's going on!!" He asked. "I don't know if I should tell you, only because she's really really upset. And upset at you, she told me what you said to Francesco and that was wrong what you did but she blames you for something that happened. Even though she kind of shouldn't."

"Chuck you need to tell me, mad at me or not I'm her dad. I won't tell her you told me. What happened with Francesco!" "Ok ok, I'll tell you but you should just leave her alone for a little while, not only is she sad but she's really angry." "Ok. I won't say anything."

"Francesco broke up with her because she had a little make out session with Blake but that's it, they didn't do anything else,he said he needs time apart and he took off his engagement ring,she kept saying she doesn't know why he would do that. She said you told Francesco there was something between her and Blake and that's what started everything, when there wasn't and it wasn't your place."

"Oh my god....They broke up??....I can't believe it....why would he do that to her. Why would she do that with Blake!" Dad said. "I guess because Blake was there, Francesco wasn't, Blake was talking to her and keeping her company, Francesco wasn't. I don't know but it's none of our business." "I know..I feel really bad for opening my mouth..I wish I could talk to her."

"It's gonna take some time, but she'll forgive you soon." I said. "I hope so. Wow I can't imagine how upset she is." "Yeah, she barley talks and when she does she has no emotion. I can't leave her, I'll stay for as long as she needs me." "Thanks Chuck. I don't know what I would do without you..or what she would do." Dad said. "Of course. Well let me go see if she's ready. Cya on the plane."

I walk back into Lana's room and see her laying on her bed,she's just staring at the ceiling. I walk up to her and sit down then put my hand on her leg "Lanz..you packed?" She shakes her head. "We should go now." I said. She has her shades on even though it's 6 in the morning, she gets up and wraps her arm around her bag then we walk to the door.

As we walk down the hotel hallway,Blake comes out of his room as we pass it. "Lana can I talk to you for a minute" he says. Lana turns towards me then says "I'll talk to him.." "No, you don't need any more stress. I'll talk to him, you can go wait in the car." I said. "Ok. Thanks" she said walking away. I turn to Blake and walk up to him.

"Look, I know everything that went on with you and Lana, I don't know what you need to talk to her about because you talked to her the other day when Francesco was here and you said all you had to say, so you should leave her be." I said.

"I just want to know what's wrong, I can tell something is. I mean it's obvious, even Byron knows something's up. I'm not trying to get with her or anything. I genuinely care about her." Blake replied. "I know you do but I can't tell you that. Thanks for caring but it's no ones business but hers. If she wants to tell you she can, but for right now I don't think she wants to talk to anyone."

We just got on the plane, lana and I sit together in the back corner. I hold her hand then say "it's gonna be okay." She runs her finger under her sunglasses and wipes her eye. Byron comes on next and says "morning Lanz! Hey Chuck! I didn't know you were here." "Hey Byron" Lana mumbled.