NY

I just arrived to chucks hotel. I knock on her door but no one answers. "Chuck are you there? It's lana." I said. I heard someone moving around around then Chuck opens the door her hair is all messy and she looks tired, she's got bags under her eyes.

"Hey" she says. "Chuck what's wrong?!" I said walking into the room. She closes the door then gets back in her bed "I broke up with Keegan." Chuck said. "What..Chuck why didn't you tell me!" I said sitting next to her. "You were really busy, with all the barrie drama, and your shows,I just didn't want to add more stress." Chuck replied. "Chuck I don't consider that stress! You know I'm always here for you. No matter what's going on with me." I said hugging Chuck. Tears start to fall from chucks eyes. "It's going to be okay" I said holding Chuck and kissing her cheek.

She starts to cry a little more "I just never thought he would want to be with someone else." Chuck said. "He obviously doesn't know how lucky he is. Chuck you'll find someone else. Someone better. I know you really liked him, and it feels like you'll never get over it, but you will. Just look at me and Francesco. I never thought I would love someone else." I said. "I know you're right. Im just going to miss him.." She said sniffling. "I know. It'll get better. I got so scared when you didn't call or text back." I said. "Im sorry. I just couldn't talk to anyone. I needed some time." She said. "I get it. I love you!" I replied. "I love you too" Chuck said smiling.

I order pizza for Chuck and I snuggle with her. She needs some sister time. I told her about james and it made her laugh. "Man he wants you so bad." Chuck said laughing. "Yeah but he's getting the memo." I said. "He's hot though, I'll take him." Chuck said jokingly. "You can have him." I said laughing. Francesco just texted me saying "miss you. Hope everything is okay with Chuck. Love you baby." I replied saying "I miss you too! I'll fill you in when I get home. Love you too x." Chuck and I eat our pizza then fall asleep watching Lolita. It's one of our favorite movies.

The next day Chuck and I walk around NY and get food and shop. Then we go to Coney Island and Chuck takes some pictures, it always makes her feel better. "Lana you don't have to stay with me anymore if you don't want, I'm fine now." Chuck said. "I'm staying until tomorrow night. I want to." I said. "Okay,thanks babe." Chuck said smiling. Chuck is ALWAYS there for me when I have drama. Even if it's little. So I'm going to be there for her.we always have been.

It's the same day and Chuck and I are back at the hotel. James texted me saying he heard I was in NY and he wanted to come see me and Chuck. So I said he could, Chuck is excited! The three of us haven't hungout in a while.

It's 8:00 pm and James is here! The three of us went ice skating then got hot pretzels and now we're back at the hotel. "Hey where's your boyfriend?" James asked me. "He's back in California, he has shoots for the next few days." I said. "Oohhh. I don't think he liked me that much when I met him." James said. "Gee I wonder why." Chuck said laughing. James and I laugh then he says "maybe I'll have to hangout with him again."
"Oh God." I said rolling my eyes.

James just left and my phone rings "Hey baby!" Francesco says. "Hey babe! I miss youuuu" I said. "I miss you too but you'll be back tomorrow night. How's Chuck?" "She's okay, she really needed some sister time." I replied. "I'm glad you went. Tell her I said I love her!" Francesco said. "Okay I will. I'm gonna go to sleep now babe,I'm tired." I replied. "Okay baby, goodnight I love you" "I love you too. See you tomorrow."

I look at Chuck and she fell asleep while I was talking to Francesco. She so cute. She still has her pretzel in her hand. I slowly take it then tuck her in the covers. I kiss her cheek then lay next to her and turn off the light. I love my baby sister. I want to kill anyone who hurts her, and makes her think she did something wrong. But I can't kill Keegan, unfortunately. All I can do is make sure she knows I love her and am there for her.