Chapter 56

JANUARY 30, 2019.

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my lids and all is born again.(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in: I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane. (I think I made you up inside my head.)

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men: I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said, But I grow old and I forget your name. (I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead; At least when spring comes they roar back again.I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. (I think I made you up inside my head.)"Mad Girl's Love Song- Sylvia Plath"

'I wake up and realized, it was all just a dream. That an intruder, it was just a homeless person, had come in and caused all this ruckus in my life. That everything that occurred to me within a single year was just a fiction of my imagination while I was on life support. While I was in a coma. I'm glad that they decided to even leave me plugged into that 'life-preserving' machine. But that was not the case.

I moved the pen from the book and shed a tear.

' Unfortunately, I or we did kill all those people, because I grew to like it for a bit of the time. Then like a switch flip, I got disgusted about it but she dragged me to do her killings to feed. The cops never caught up. So many hints and they just could not chalk it up. And to say, the majority of them were white people.' I should not have chuckled, but I did. 'Anyways, I wish I could've lived longer but it's just not like that. I wonder why Ms. Song hasn't called yet. ah, it doesn't matter.

'I wonder what my mom would be feeling. people thinking her daughter just developed schizophrenia and took her own life or got caught in an episode rather than 'Nah the demon just didn't want her anymore... nor alive for that matter' Dad surprised me. Thought that he'd care in the least. Oh well, It is what it is. I gotta go. I don't mind this and I can feel myself getting weaker.

' I'm somewhat sorry for the people I'll leave behind, but it's not like any of them are gonna be smart enough to look for me. they left this house 3 days ago to give me some "Time out". this isn't a revenge thing though. revenge would be enjoying said time out.-'

A pang of pain struck through my spine, signaling me to stop whatever and just get with the program.

So I finished off and got a couple of belongings. I stuck one last glance at myself in the full view mirror before breaking it.

With my head.

Yeah no, it's not bleeding. I just got a light headache and sleepiness coming.

I somewhat locked parts of my house before going into the garage.

eenie, meenie, minie- blue benz. great.

I got in, abandoning safety precautions, and reversed down the driveway.

"Just to be clear. You are banned to ever venture around my close people and my house." I directed at the demon and knew she got it when a stabbing sensation rippled through my torso. "and I mean it." I drove off knowing I had the upper hand with that.

I drove down to a grocery store in the city to collect some things for a surprise basket. It wasn't a large basket, but it would surely pack a weight.