chapter 8

As we reached my house Bella pulled into the driveway, turned off the car and turned to me. Trevor pulled his car beside us as Bella started talking.

"Zen. Were you having a bad day or something? What's gotten into you? Why are your thoughts and actions so negative?"

"I don't know, OK."

"I'm gonna let you pass on this one, but with, whatever happens, don't threaten to do such a thing."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going inside."

I got up and got out of the car. I was slightly surprised when she also got out and walked off to her house. I wanted her to stay.

I walked to the front door and was about to open it when I noticed it was cracked open. I flicked on the light and found a note on the house ornament when I stepped in. It was from my mom and dad, saying that they were going on a trip for about two weeks. Great, it's like they're trying to get away from me. They were always on trips. When I need them, they're not here.

Then, I heard movements upstairs. So I went quietly up the staircase checking each room once I reached the top. I stopped at the door of my room when I saw a figure dash across the room. Slowly, I opened the door and started to survey the room with just my eyes. I then went over to my closet and pulled open the door. I sighed in relief but as I was about to turn around someone grabbed me by my waist. When that person turned me around I saw that it was Brent. How'd he get in here!?

"Well well well. We meet again."

"Yeah yeah, whatever douchebag. How'd you get in here?"

"Well. There's this thing called a window... So, I guess you can figure the rest out."

"I didn't say you're welcomed into my house either."

"Well, I'm here for a reason. You see I like feisty girls and the way you hit me. Oh, it just turned me on."

He started to run his hand up my legs and on my butt. Even if he was the last guy on earth I wouldn't want him.

"Listen, imbecile. Why don't you go to your own collection of playgirls and mess with them instead? You're not that kinda person I'd wanna be with anyways."

"-And you know you're what I want. You know you're pretty hot and I could treat you like a princess. We could even do it right now."

He started to pull down my skirt, I pushed him away causing him to fall on his back as I slightly pulled my skirt back up.

"Get out of my house. Now. "

"Make me." He got up and gave me a challenging glare

"Fine. Which one would you prefer? Me calling the police and let them charge you or me slitting your neck?"

He just looked at me with wide eyes.

"You can't do that. You're just an insecure little girl."

I grabbed the knife from behind his back and plunged it into his stomach. Not realizing that I had an evil smirk starting to spread across my face.

"And you're just a worthless guy that has his head too damn high above the clouds."

I pulled it out causing him to stagger back holding his stomach, Stumbling out my room, down the steps and passed out.

I made my way down the steps with the knife and set it in his hand. Then back upstairs to the bathroom. While washing my hands I looked in the mirror. My eyes looked lifeless. The pupils were huge; like the way, it'd be when someone would die. I walked out of the front door and stood at Trevor's car.

"So.. I found Brent in my room and he threatened to stab me, but he missed and caught His own self."

"How in the!? Where is he?"

I opened his door and pulled him out of the car telling him to follow me. We stepped inside and as he saw him lying on the floor in a bit of blood, he fainted.

"Really!? why'd you have to pass out!"

I called Bella and she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, could you help me with some things?"

"Um, OK.?.." she probably knew it was something bad. Or off.

I shut off the phone and she arrived ten minutes later. As she opened the door her mouth dropped. I got up off the chair and closed her mouth, only to see it open again.

"Hey, close your mouth. You might catch flies."

"What the heck happened here?!"

"well, he somehow got into my room. He wanted to mess with me but I pushed him down when he was about to stab me but I dodged him. He ended up catching himself. Then he staggered down the steps and well. There he is. I dunno if he's dead or what but he's not responding"

"Oh my God.."

"Shh! Now you gonna help me to take him to the hospital or..?"

I held his arms and she held his feet carrying him into the backseat of my car.

The got in the driver's seat and Bella sat beside me. Wait, where's Trevor?

"I'll be right back."

I got out of the car and went inside the house grabbing a blanket putting Trevor on the sofa and placing the blanket on him. After which I kissed him on the cheek. That felt good.
I closed the door and went into the car. Starting it up and driving off.

"Where are we going?"

"The hospital I guess?.."

I felt an evil smirk returning to my face. Or I'm gonna carry him somewhere else...