chapter 2

I heard my alarm blaring loudly and rolled off my bed onto the hardwood floor. Man, did that hurt. I looked at the time: 6 am. I dusted myself off and groggily walked into the bathroom. I picked up my toothbrush and started brushing... only to begin to dose off while doing so. I was about to drop again but my mom came in and caught me right on time, and I was finally wide awake.

"Haha, really Zen? Sleep brushing again?" Asked mom

"If that's what you'd call it. Thank you for catching me, I really didn't wanna hit the ground for a second time. I already dropped off my bed." I told her

"No problem. Your dad's gonna be dropping you off at school today. Or you wanna take the bus with Bella?" She asked

"Oh, I'll take it with her" I answered

"Great. Well, I'm gonna start making breakfast. Come down when you're done." she responded as she made her way back into the kitchen.

After brushing my teeth I went into my room to pick out last-minute clothes for school.. then went back to the bathroom and took a nice long shower. Not too long. But long enough.

I came out the shower, completely dried off then I hauled on whatever underwear and then the clothes. It was a purple high-low skirt with a floral tank top and purple sandals.
I know. I love purple. After doing so I did a bit of makeup and did my hair. There are certain days I feel like having it natural and other days, I like it flat and or curled.
Anyways, I went down to the kitchen, said my good morning to mom and dad and sat down to have breakfast. Set right there in front of me were at least 3 pancakes, a bottle of maple syrup, hash browns and a glass of orange juice. I was done with that within a few minutes. I don't know about the rest of the peeps, but I think my mom makes the best pancakes in the world... Or at least in L.A., I ain't goin' lower than that. I cleaned myself up and double-checked that I had everything I needed. When that was done I got a message from Bella saying that she just got on the bus and that it was gonna stop in front of my house in a matter of seconds.

With that, I ran downstairs told my parents 'bye' and ran onto the already waiting bus.

I spotted Bella sitting on a seat of the right side of the bus and instantly flopped onto the space beside her. We started talking about any and everything during the bus ride. Halfway through Bella started asking a lot of questions.

" OK, so. What am I thinking now?" She asked

" Bella, you know you shouldn't be taking advantage of this," I retorted

"I know but I find it so fascinating. Please! Pretty pretty please!" She begged

"Oh, no don't dare manipulate me with those fac- oh! Nope. Too late. Fine! But make this be the last time, there'll be another time it'll be needed. You don't do things out of pleasure sake" I informed her

"It always works. *hair flips*. And nice advice Albert Einstein" she said

"Yeah, sure, genius. You were just thinking of random things!!! like: Bunnies, and Popsicle, and puppies, and icecream! The heck! Wait! No! Ice cream." I exclaimed,

"Still blows my mind! You don't like ice cream as much as I do." she pouted

"I feel like I actually live off of ice cream. Of course, I like it more than you do.." I assured her

"Oh. Yeah," she said. Sometimes she forgets things like that.

"Haha. OK. We've reached school. Let's go." I told her

We made our way through the packed bus and onto the compound. Then into the school building and down the hallway to our lockers. I placed some books in my locker and took books out for my other subjects we have today.
Out of nowhere, someone turned me around causing me to instantly drop my books and the person twisted my wrist. And there was no doubt that my wrist got dislocated.

"Ahh!!" I screamed bloody murder " what the hell are you doing!!?-- Kenton!!?"

Ok, so there's that chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.
Chapter 3 will be up asap.
Please make other peeps notice this book. BTW I'll be updating "A new life for us" when I update this book. Or sooner or later.
Thank you for reading. Ily sis and ily readers! #TTYLXOX!#DFTS!
I love hashtags. Lol.