chapter 14

The following night

When Bella left I didn't want to go to sleep I just sat on my bed in the dark. Lately, I've been thinking of taking away my own life. I know. It sounds really crazy but with everything going on I don't even wanna be here- Am I the only one going through this?

I have to keep calm for it to not take over. I'd know I'm calm when my eyes go back to their natural color.

As I lay down the door opened and my mom came in, sitting beside me.

"Are you OK honey? "

I simply nodded while saying 'yes', playing with my sheet. And not making eye contact with her.

"So how is the baby doing? "

OMG, the baby! I wouldn't be lying if I said I felt like crying. I'm the normal me right now.
I blinked back my tears.

"Good mom. It's good. "

"Ok. Aren't you supposed to be due in a few months? "

"No, mom. You were kinda busy so you didn't know when this happened."

"I'm sorry. "

"It's OK. Can I get some rest? "

She nodded clicking on the lights. Why did she do that?? My eyes got stoned from the sudden brightness so I pulled the covers over my face. After a while, I pulled them down hearing a soft "sorry".

"Oh my, what happened?!"

I knew It was because of the bags under my eyes and I was a bit pale. Nah, I actually looked like snow-white's twin.

"Sweetie, I think we should get you to a doctor. " she began to get up.

"Now?.? "

"Yeah, it's only 1:45 am."

"I'm alright mom. I just need to get a full night's rest. It'll be better when I wake up. "

I know she was tired. She hesitated before giving in.

"Fine. Hopefully, we're not busy tomorrow"

"OK. Good night. "

"Good night. Love you Daya "

"Love you too mom. "

She kissed my forehead before taking off the light and leaving, closing the door.

As I slowly drifted to sleep my stomach growled indicating that I was hungry and my eyes tingled as I fell asleep.

××4:48am ××

I shot up from my bed. My mouth had an iron taste in it. I looked at my hands as they felt sticky. I made my way to my bathroom and turned the lights on.

Subconsciously, a smirk made its way to my face. My mouth was bloody and so were my blouse and hands. My eyes were green, my hair was much less curly and black, and my skin seemed flawless.

I don't know what I had and I didn't want to know. So I got in the shower and started to wash off. After a few minutes, the water began to get clear and I proceeded with my bath.

When I was fine with that I rinsed my mouth then brushed my teeth, dried off and got some clean clothes and went on my bed and lay down.

After a while of silence, I got a feeling of lightweight. I was thinking of levitating and it took me a while to realize that I was. I was a foot or 2 off the bed and I kinda liked it. Thinking of laying back on the bed brought me back on it.

I sat up and just looked around the room and saw the mirror. I made an attempt to get up but it felt like something in me was waking up. My eyes tingled as I got a sinister feeling and my back arched up then I stood back up. It's probably gonna be in control for the entire day.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Hiii!!! hru? That's the best I got for now