chapter 23

"So, what happened some minutes ago?"

"Just the 'thing.' If I hadn't known any better, I'd think it was trying to kill me and take over my body."

"Oohhh. People heard screams and instead of running out to see like they always do, they ran into class."

I chucked a bit at that one while thinking carefully about what I could say to her. Should I tell her through telepathy or verbally? Uhh... I'll stick with telepathy.

"Bella."

She looked at me. I tapped the side of her head, indicating that I'm communicating through that medium.

"Just focus..."

With a bit of hesitation, she closed her eyes and tried focusing. It surely took a long while.
Ok, let me try this again.

"Can you hear me?"

There was a long pause before her response.

"Yes!"

I gave a small smile at the smile that was spread across her face.

"So I-"

"Pizza!"

"What??"

"I. Want. Pizzaaaa!!"

She caused me to laugh out loud, earning glares. But I acted as if nothing happened.

"Sorry, I'm just craving pizza."

I laughed a little.

"Well, we'll get that to you soon."

"YASSSS! So what were you gonna say?"

"oh, yes. I met this guy, and he's just like me-"

"OMG! No way! He's a demon too!?!"

That was kinda too much excitement. However, I didn't like the way she referred to us as. I mean, me- I meant, ugh. You know what I mean.
I Shot her a cold glare that she tried to ignore by writing in her book.

"Uh, yeah. So, what were you saying?"
Hm. Exactly what I thought. I smirked then replied.

"Yeah, he met me the other night and gave me this."

I pulled out the paper and passed it to her for her to read.

While she read it, I felt glares at me. I looked around, finding the source almost immediately. There was a group of some guys and girls on the opposite side of the classroom. I looked away and pulled out my phone, pretending to text when I was actually tuning in to their conversation. I got a bit entertained and fed up while listening to them. They wanted to kidnap Bella and I and gang rape us or some shit like that. They need a better plot. And stronger people. And a life.

"Zen, are you even listening?"

"Oh, you're done?!"

She sighed and nodded.

"Yes, and I hope all goes well; I don't like it when, you know what happens."

I nodded and took her hand in mine. Just playing with her fingers. Her hand wandered off to her stomach. She smiled a bit and seeing the way she smiled caused me to do the same. Honestly, she didn't deserve to get assaulted like that. No one does. Her stepdad should consider himself lucky for now.

I closed the link with Bella.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a bit."

As she nodded I stepped towards the door but stopped when I saw one of the girls heading towards our desk and went back to back to Bella.

"Oh, I forgot. Bellz, could you come with me?"

I didn't give her time to answer, just pulled her out of her seat. She couldn't have stayed, even if she wanted to, because I'd haul her ass out anyways.

As we reached the bathroom, I shut the main door.

"What's going on? What happened?"

As I was about to turn around and explain, I heard her drop and a slight cry.
Ughh, why is there one problem after another every day?!

I stooped to her level, mentally inquiring about her problem but started to figure out the answers. Also, the bottom of her dress was getting wet.

Damn, giving birthing in School. It seems like a b*tch if you ask me.

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫5 hours later *in SpongeBob narrator voice*🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

"Family of Annabella Thorne?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah," duh. I'm the only effing one here.

He motioned for me to go in.

I entered the room, just when they placed her babies in the crib. I took a quick look at them then went next to Bella. I handed her a box of chocolates and one of Pizza. She did mention how bad she wanted it.

"Aw! You did get it!"

"Actually, I almost gutted out some peop-"

I stopped when her eyes widened.

"Uh, yeah. I did, obviously." I shrugged and opened it, putting it on a food tray to the side so it can cool. "So, uh. Are you still bleeding?"

"Zendaya!"

"I wasn't supposed to ask that, weren't I?"

She just 'tsked' then opened the box of chocolates.

"Oh! You got Godiva Belgium truffles! I love this!"
She engulfed me into a quick hug, then bit into one of the truffles. Yup. It was her favorite.

We conversed for a few minutes before the door opened... and her parents entered.
Her parents looked at Bella, then the babies. They lingered at the babies crib long. Her mom was 'cooing' at the "lie" and her stepdad looked a bit too pleased at what he actually caused.

"ANYWAYS..." I got out in a crescendoed tone, "I'm gonna go now. See ya two days from now!"

"Just say Sunday like anyone else." She laughed.

I smiled and nodded as I hugged and kissed her cheek. I packed my stuff then strolled out the door.

I started the car and basically drove over the speed limit, just to reach home to sleep. I had 4 hours to spare, so, I might as well spend it the best way I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up just before 9 pm and started to get ready to go to this 'training'. I honestly wasn't looking forward to it. Not one Bit. If I don't have self-control, how will this guy get me there? But I'm going anyways. Let's just see how this is gonna be.

I quickly got on my high waist short jeans and a cropped top, with a choker- Threw my hair into a ponytail, then climbed out the window.

I stood at the spot he instructed me to wait earlier, for a few seconds. As I was waiting near a tree, I scanned the others around me. I was a bit nervous when I thought I saw a silhouette behind a tree, a few yards away from mine. The figure finally emerged from the darkness, and he started to speak.

" timidi Estis?" (Are you timid?)(according to google🙄)

I looked around a bit more, then focused on Shawn. I don't know why he was speaking Latin. And more so, why I understood it.

"...Ipsum."(very)(according to google🙄)

"The first lesson for 5 days will be— drum roll please— self-control." oy. "So let's get started!"

Damn- right when the demon kicked in.

Word count: 1170

Ok. Now I'm done. Lmaoooo. I had to type over this chapter (luckily I still had the hard copy,) because I did not see it when I loaded this book.