Chapter 6

after a few weeks...

Bella and I were out shopping. She really wanted to get new clothes, so I agreed to go with her. Why did I agree? Because she wants another person's opinion.

"ok First off. We'll go to a Gucci store." She instructed. Yep. I'm drivin' her. She better give me the money to buy back some gas when we make our fifth stop. That's right. Out of I don't know,  maybe 8 stops. This girl shops too much. Her closet is overflowing. 

" oy, but You'll have me feeling like a pack mule!"

" NO I won't and that's not true."

" Yes, it is. Haven't you seen my posture lately?!"

"OH yeah, that's true. sorry, I'll try my best to not give you most of the bags."

" Finally!-"

"But in my defense-"

"Bella, there's a difference between tall and strong! not that I'm not strong.."

"Fine, ha. Psychic"

"Don't even bother,"

"Ok, I'll stop"

Five stops later...

My back was already hurting, she didn't give me a lot of bags. BUT the heels she bought were a bit heavy.

" Bella?.."

"'sup Z"

" Why are we even getting new things?"

"Don't act like you don't know?"

"Well tell me something I don't know"

"You know everything"

"Ok' but I really don't know this one thing- could you just tell me already?"

"Brent's 'dance' is tonight"

" What!? and you're going?!"

"yeah! he's the hottest guy in school!"

I can't believe she's going! That dude is a player but girls still want him 'cause he's cute and 'Sexy' she better not lose her innocence. That boy could have an STI(or STIs) for all you know. Wait, did she break up with Mike already? This girl can never really love a guy.

"I'm Not Going, so if you wanna make me go, think again."

"Trevor's Goin-"

" no, no. NO,"

"Oh, c'mon!! Please!?"

"no"

"Pleasee?"

" I said No"

And then, she did the puppy dog eyes.

" Ugh, Fine"

"yay! always works,"

"Yeah, yeah, just let's go. you have enough clothes to last you two years if it were food."

"Haha, true! Now Let's Go, Maree!"

" Don't Call me by my middle name."

"Ok, OK, Yeesh."

I guess I kinda snapped at her but oh well. I didn't mean it.

We put the bags in the trunk of the car and drove off.

I dropped her off at her house and helped her with her bags into the house before I could go back to mine.

When I arrived at my house I greeted my mom and dad then went to lay out what I bought, onto my bed, to start deciding what to wear to that guy's 'dance'. I hope it ain't like a stripper club when we get there.

Instagram:  alluringdaya
Above in the media is a video of my first interview for my business "Accessories by "M"" in 2012.