Chapter 52

This chapter includes drug use so if you don't wanna be disturbed or triggered by what my brain recalls such encounters are like(based on yesteryears research and tv) then you can skip to the next chapter or something. Idk how to describe how the person is when they're coked out so I'm doing my best😂
"Are you sure you're gonna be ok? This is a big house to be in by yourself."

"Bella, do you SEE who you're talking to?" I laughed, "I'll be great. You don't have to worry about me. Just go on home and play with those kids or something. Just have fun. And do your rituals... or whatever all you do. I lost track at this point."

She shook her head just as Dani arrived. One more kiss was received then she went into the awaiting car. I waved 'goodbye' as Dani honked the horn and drove off. I kept my stance at the door for a couple more seconds before retreating inside.

I wasn't planning on doing much today — didn't have any recollection of having to do anything or having company — until I received a text. I restrained a smile and put my phone away, deciding to do some physical activity. And by that I mean just put things into place because my house is surprisingly clean 92% of the time. Then again that could be due to the small amount of time I spend here. Damn, I'm surprised I even have the offers that I do have.

Knock knock

I put up the dustbin I was using and jogged over to the door — as it's opened, the smirking figure comes into view.

"Z!!" He 'woahed'

"Rosh! Aye!" I laughed and pulled him into a hug that nearly felt like a lifetime.

"How's life?" He pulled away and strutted into the house.

I gave him a "really" look and he put his hand up in defense.

"If I called you how do you think it's going?" I crossed my arms as he mumbled 'you never know,' "I swear, it's like I can never rest. I almost feel like... if I go to a therapist or a doctor or some shit they'd diagnose me with a schizo disorder or some ppd!" I flung my hands up in the air.

He paused for a moment then furrowed his brows; which caused me to quirk one of mines. I already knew what he was thinking.

"Bro, reall-"

"Are you sure you should be doing this? I mean, you're recovering from that... attempt and- "

"Oh my god, man, I've been doing great! Why question it now?" I ran a hand through my hair as he realized he triggered something. "And don't go about saying that, there are people listening; now, tell me you brought the stuff."

He was hesitating at first, but Low and behold he pulled them out of his jacked, like the man who keeps an entire candy store in his trench coat. I smiled and pulled him towards my room, after leaving our devices on the kitchen counter. And locking the doors, cause we're not careless.

"Why did you bring a bong and how the hell did it not jot out from your coat?" I joked and set things up. I'll leave the door open in case he decides to not have any coordination in the next hour.

"This jacket is special made ok? And why did you want more white lady? You have enough, I just supplied you 2 weeks ago."

I took out my money from my drawers, counted it and handed it over to him. "Now shut up and get stoned." I smacked his arm lightly.

—30minutes later—

"Aye,"

A raspy voice stirred me from my light sleep.

"Sis, you weak as shit. Pass me the rest of the powder." Roshon croaked.

I opened my eyes and peered at him.