chapter 5

As I woke up, my eyes squinted and I almost immediately scanned my surroundings
Everything was white And I was in a hospital gown which sadly meant, I was in the hospital.

Looking over to the right there was a pole and a saline bag on it and somehow attached to my right hand.

To my left were a few plastic chairs. On it sat my mom and dad, who looked up a while after I was watching them

"Hey mom." my voice came out more hoarse than I expected.

"Oh! Daya! You're up!" She exclaimed as they both rushed me with hugs.

"Where were you guys?" I asked curiously

"We had an urgent meeting to attend. We're so sorry we weren't at home when this happened." My father said to me.

"Oh. Thanks for being here." I guess.

Just then the doctor came in.

"Oh! Miss Coleman, you're finally up." She said smiling as she came beside the hospital bed I was laying on.

"Hi, Mrs. .... Cittern. Um... could you tell me how long I've been out exactly.?" I asked a bit nervously. I hope it wasn't very long.

" Mr. and Mrs. Coleman could you excuse us for a minute?"

"Sure." My mom hesitantly agreed. "Bella will be coming in a while" why do they have to leave?

"OK" I replied as they left the room.

"Alright, so Zendaya. You were out for approximately an hour and thirty minutes. You passed out because of a traumatic experience." She answered standing to the side of the bed.

"Wow, it wasn't as long as I thought it would be." I responded

"However, when they got you onto the trolley you were already out... but your body started to jerk. You were having a short seizure." When I heard her say that, my eyes opened wider than a golf ball.

"I... foaming at the mouth too?" I hoped she would say no, but she solemnly nodded. I pinched the bridge of my nose and exhaled. How?

"But you're in safe hands now, so you have nothing to worry about." She assured me.

" oh. Well... um. Thanks for the info doc."

"You're welcome."

A few seconds after she stepped out, Bella stepped in.
She looked like she was crying, long. As she saw me she extended her arms and we both embraced into a huge hug, which after a while I felt a bit of pain so we let go.

"Daya! I'm so sorry I tried to call for help but the line went off and-"

"I-. It's o.k.. At least you did something." I was beginning to have a headache.

"Well. How is it going? How are you feeling??"

"I don't feel right,"

"Don't worry bout it. I know you'll be alright. Just... pray it away, and you'll be fine."

"Yeah, thanks for the words of encouragement. "

"No prob."

"You were crying quite hard weren't you?"

"Of course, I wouldn't wanna risk losing you. If you died i dont know how I was gonna cope."

"Same here."

Somehow I still didn't feel my normal, and I can't remember why.

God, I was trying so much to be a positive prissy Z in my a/ns. jfc-